Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > US Airways | Dividend Miles (Pre-Consolidation with American Airlines)
Reload this Page >

Who to complain to for not receiving the 15k bonus miles for Promotion?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2013, 5:41 am
Original Poster

I received the Promotional offer for 15k U.S. Airways bonus miles if you spend $750 or more per month for 3 consecutive months. It also stated that my bonus miles would appear on the statement 6-8 weeks after the promotion ended. Mine ended April 30, 2013 and my statement date closed yesterday with zero miles.

CSR and Supervisor are useless. They keep insisting I have one week left for 15k miles to post but I won't have a statement till July 17, 2013 which would make it 11 weeks.

CSR and Supervisor said they can't manually make adjustment.

Who can I write to or who can I call who has the authority to post the miles on my account?

I have better results with delta.bomb then barclay
Old Jun 18, 2013, 6:37 am

Originally Posted by metoo
I received the Promotional offer for 15k U.S. Airways bonus miles if you spend $750 or more per month for 3 consecutive months. It also stated that my bonus miles would appear on the statement 6-8 weeks after the promotion ended. Mine ended April 30, 2013 and my statement date closed yesterday with zero miles.

CSR and Supervisor are useless. They keep insisting I have one week left for 15k miles to post but I won't have a statement till July 17, 2013 which would make it 11 weeks.

CSR and Supervisor said they can't manually make adjustment.

Who can I write to or who can I call who has the authority to post the miles on my account?

I have better results with delta.bomb then barclay
On the same boat as you. Have you spoken with a manager at Barcaly? I believe they are responsible, not US Airways.

Curious though, has your spending also been done via AP?
Old Jun 18, 2013, 6:56 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by maxel
On the same boat as you. Have you spoken with a manager at Barcaly? I believe they are responsible, not US Airways.

Curious though, has your spending also been done via AP?
I believe it was the manager and supervisor. I never spoke to U.S. airways. They all insist I will receive it next week as it would be my 8th weeks.

I think since I didn't make a spending this past month, it never generated the 15k. U.S. Airways is useless.

What is AP?
Old Jun 18, 2013, 7:03 am

Programs: US/AA-Platinum, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Gold, AVIS-Presidents Club, National-Executive Elite
Can you not just wait one more week? Sheesh.
Old Jun 18, 2013, 8:01 am
Original Poster

Waiting a week is not the reason for my complaint.

The fine print stated:

"Your bonus miles will appear on your statement up to 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion"

Next statement is mid July.
Old Jun 18, 2013, 10:23 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, HH Diamond, National Executive
Originally Posted by bkafrick
Can you not just wait one more week? Sheesh.
Maybe he is needing those miles for an award trip. You have no knowledge of why the OP wants the miles at the time he was told he would have them.

OP, I'm waiting as well so maybe they are just behind schedule. Wouldn't be shocking. Keep us updated.
Old Jun 18, 2013, 10:43 am

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
"Your bonus miles will appear on your statement up to 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion"
April 30th + 8 weeks makes June 30th...
Old Jun 18, 2013, 12:22 pm

Originally Posted by Air Rarotonga
April 30th + 8 weeks makes June 30th...
It would actually be June 25th.
Old Jun 18, 2013, 1:38 pm

Programs: US/AA-Platinum, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Gold, AVIS-Presidents Club, National-Executive Elite
Originally Posted by WiscAZ
It would actually be June 25th.
So my "wait a week" advice wasnt so bad after all, huh?
Old Jun 18, 2013, 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by bkafrick
So my "wait a week" advice wasnt so bad after all, huh?
I don't think you were helpful at all. Maybe explain yourself to the OP.
Old Jun 18, 2013, 3:17 pm
PHL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, DL SLV, UA SLV, MR LTT, HH DIA
I don't think you need to wait for the next DM statement to generate. When the miles post, you'll see them in your online account activity. If you don't see them by June 30, then call back and refer them to the 6-8 week note and, hopefully, open a case.
Old Jun 18, 2013, 10:31 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by PHL
I don't think you need to wait for the next DM statement to generate. When the miles post, you'll see them in your online account activity. If you don't see them by June 30, then call back and refer them to the 6-8 week note and, hopefully, open a case.
Sent an email through the US Barclay account site. They are going to look into this.

Thanks all.
Old Sep 30, 2013, 9:50 am

Programs: LFFRS BOD
Sent an email through the US Barclay account site. They are going to look into this.

Thanks all.

So did you get your 15k bonus miles and if so can you share when?

Husband had the 3 mos offer ending in August.. still no bonus miles and has put spent on Sept.. this statement closes Oct 2nd.

Already PM them and got a message riddled with mistakes.. dates in 2012 and total purchases incorrect amount .
Waiting a few more days to see if they post.
Old Sep 30, 2013, 5:06 pm

Mine took until the statement 8 weeks after the promo ended to post. That meant 3 statements after the promo. Amazingly slow.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.