Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > US Airways | Dividend Miles (Pre-Consolidation with American Airlines)
Reload this Page >

Double PQM Time! (Book by 10/31 for flights thru 12/31, using US MasterCard)

Old Sep 17, 2012, 11:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: US Gold, PC Platinum, BW Diamond

http://shopping.usairways.com/promot...PromoCode=MCDM

Double miles, endless options
Use your MasterCard® card to book your next flight and get double miles. Or use your US Airways Dividend Miles MasterCard card and get double Preferred-qualifying miles. Simply register and book online by October 31, 2012 and you’ll get bonus miles for all of your trips now through December 31, 2012. With more than 200 destinations in the U.S., Canada, Latin America, Caribbean, South America, Europe and the Middle East, you can earn double miles to endless options.

Here’s how:
•Register and book by October 31, 2012
•Travel by December 31, 2012
•Use your MasterCard card to book your trip and get double bonus miles
•Use your US Airways Dividend Miles MasterCard card to book your trip and get double Preferred-qualifying miles

Terms & conditions:

Registration is required. You must purchase a ticket on usairways.com September 17 – October 31, 2012 for travel September 17 – December 31, 2012. Use a valid MasterCard card to get double miles or use a valid US Airways Dividend Miles MasterCard card to get double Preferred-qualifying miles on flight activity. US Airways will award miles 6 – 8 weeks after travel has been completed. All Dividend Miles terms and conditions apply. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Old Sep 17, 2012, 11:13 am

Programs: DM member since 1996, DM Gold, Marriott Gold
Awesome!!!

I am just about the book a flight to HNL which will earn me 20k of PQM!! Will hit gold.
Old Sep 17, 2012, 11:14 am

Programs: AA Plat, SPG Platinum 50+
....and of course I just bought several plane tickets yesterday. FML.
Old Sep 17, 2012, 11:18 am
Original Poster

Well, if they were less than 24 hours ago, you can still get out from under them and rebook...
Old Sep 17, 2012, 11:21 am

Programs: HH Diamond, National Executive, Marriott Gold, US SP, Avis PS
Originally Posted by adkrick
I just booked 3 RT's this morning as well. But it looks like from the terms they have to be booked on Usairways.com, and I have to use my travel portal, so I'm hosed either way.
Old Sep 17, 2012, 11:24 am

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Bronze
Originally Posted by adkrick
Me. Too. Right on the heels of missing out on the *A carrier PQMs. FML.
Old Sep 17, 2012, 11:25 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AA Gold, FB Gold, ITA Volare Executive
Geez. This will teach me not to not procrastinate.
Old Sep 17, 2012, 11:26 am

Originally Posted by tovaz
http://shopping.usairways.com/promot...PromoCode=MCDM

Double miles, endless options
Use your MasterCard® card to book your next flight and get double miles. Or use your US Airways Dividend Miles MasterCard card and get double Preferred-qualifying miles. Simply register and book online by October 31, 2012 and you’ll get bonus miles for all of your trips now through December 31, 2012. With more than 200 destinations in the U.S., Canada, Latin America, Caribbean, South America, Europe and the Middle East, you can earn double miles to endless options.

Here’s how:
•Register and book by October 31, 2012
•Travel by December 31, 2012
•Use your MasterCard card to book your trip and get double bonus miles
•Use your US Airways Dividend Miles MasterCard card to book your trip and get double Preferred-qualifying miles

Terms & conditions:

Registration is required. You must purchase a ticket on usairways.com September 17 – October 31, 2012 for travel September 17 – December 31, 2012. Use a valid MasterCard card to get double miles or use a valid US Airways Dividend Miles MasterCard card to get double Preferred-qualifying miles on flight activity. US Airways will award miles 6 – 8 weeks after travel has been completed. All Dividend Miles terms and conditions apply. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
T&C doesn't indicate it has to be US metals, so I guess it's just fine to fly on whatever US offers on the website?
Old Sep 17, 2012, 11:26 am

If I buy for my fiance with my US CC does she get DPQM also?
Old Sep 17, 2012, 11:30 am
Original Poster

I have had a friend buy mine with their US MC (and vice versa) and never missed out on a promo, so I don't see why this would be different.
Old Sep 17, 2012, 11:50 am

Wow, am I glad I waited a few more days to book my holiday travel!

What a great promo.
Old Sep 17, 2012, 12:17 pm

Programs: US PP, Marriott S, Hilton S
This is better than a Grand Slam!
Old Sep 17, 2012, 12:33 pm

Programs: DM member since 1996, DM Gold, Marriott Gold
Companion DPM

I registered both my ff # and my wife ff #. If I book our ticket together using my US MasterCard do both of us get double PQM or just the card holder?
Old Sep 17, 2012, 1:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
Is there any reason why a MC-logo debit card wouldn't earn the double RDM? Or does it need to be a credit card?
Old Sep 17, 2012, 1:55 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Exec Platinum, Hertz #1 Club Gold Five Star, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, HHonors Silver
Question on this one. I see it takes 6-8 weeks from your flight for the DPQM to post. Let's say you fly on December 1st and the double PQM's don't post until January. Would those extra PQM's count towards 2012 or 2013?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.