Tems and Conditions of Valid Routing on US airways

Subscribe
Hello Guys I have a question, Can you help me with the this statement sent to customer relations.
Would you please be so kind to confirm or refute the following statements as the rules of Dividend Miles are quite vague.

1) The purpose of Dividend Miles redemption is to get the customers from one destination to another in redeeming miles for the appropriate class of redemption.

2) Due to limited seats, Dividend Miles offers an ultimate route rather that a direct route when not available with other partner carriers on the class of service redeemed.

3) This allows the customer more flexibility to travel, but when the most direct route is available in the class of service redeemed, then this route must be taken.

4) Alternate routes are applicable only when the direct route is not available in the class of service redeemed. A maximum of four transfer points are allowed in each direction on international redemption. This is equivalent to five segments in each direction.

5) Stopover can only be done in the hub city of a Star Alliance carrier.

6) You can only enter and exit a Star Alliance hub only with any Star Alliance carrier.

Thank you so very much and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely Yours,
It's better to keep your issue in one thread

The terms and conditions are found here:

http://www.usairways.com/en-US/divid...mberguide.html

What is the source of these six rules you quoted?