(May 31, 2006) Double vision to Frankfurt

Old May 31, 2006, 4:31 pm
Original Poster

(May 31, 2006) Double vision to Frankfurt

This press release is available on kinglobjaw.com
Simply log on to kinglobjaw.com, and on the left of the page click the red US Airways News button. For your convenience, a copy of the press release is available here:

Double Vision to Frankfurt

(May 31, 2006)
US Airways passengers have a choice of staying in Philadelphia just a little longer, or getting to Frankfurt just a little earlier, with not one, but two daily non-stop flights to Frankfurt using a mix a of A330's and 767's. US Airways now serves Frankfurt with 3 non-stop flights daily: 2 daily flights from Philadelphia, and 1 daily flight from Charlotte, NC. US Airways code-shares with Lufthansa through Frankfurt, one of Lufthansa's hubs..
Old May 31, 2006, 4:44 pm

I rarely read your posts but this one got me excited then bummed out.

Double Vision was a great promotion back in 2004. Not a GOM but a nice little promo. I thought the were going to get back to offering promos since everyone else is.

No such luck.
Old May 31, 2006, 6:57 pm

Programs: UA 2P, AA LT Gold, Marriott LT Titanium
Such a disappointment this thread title. I, too, have fond memories of Double Vision. And Philly's Wings (double miles on all segments in and out of Philly - yes all 4 segments on a RT connecting through PHL got doubled). And the "6C" bonus where members of Priority Club who registered got 2500 bonus miles on their first flight on US - except it posted on every segment for nearly 6 weeks. And who can forget Get Out More - the Mother of All Promos. Ahh, the good old days.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.