Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A personal Thank You, about the whole matter.

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2005, 9:27 pm
Original Poster

A personal Thank You, about the whole matter.

Even though I am not quite even close to finishing "The Book" ("Really bringing the best of both airlines US Airways & America West"), I believe its about time I mention this. It is very hard working with the majority of FT members since I announced the whole idea; however there has been a group of members that are extremely nice, pleasent, and helpful. I hope I am giving credit to all who deserve it, possibly missing by accident 1 or 2, becuase I couldnt find the screename. I will look over again and add if I find it. Here are the wonderful FTer's

choster
photog72
pitflyer
grbauctions
ghhoughton
Jumpgate
USHARE
longing4piedmont
AApokes08
90minfromJFK-CDG

Thank You very much once again.

Last edited by kinglobjaw; Nov 18, 2005 at 11:32 pm
Old Nov 18, 2005, 9:30 pm

Programs: AA GLD, soon-to-be PLT in 2 weeks!
Originally Posted by kinglobjaw
Even though I am not quite even close to finishing "The Book" ("Really bringing the best of both airlines US Airways & America West"), I believe its about time I mention this. It is very hard working with the majority of FT members since I announced the whole idea; however there has been a group of members that are extremely nice, pleasent, and helpful. I hope I am giving credit to all who deserve it, possibly missing by accident 1 or 2, becuase I couldnt find the screename. I will look over again and add if I find it. Here are the wonderful FTer's

choster
photog72
pitflyer
grbauctions
ghhoughton
Jumpgate
USHARE
longing4piedmont

Thank You very much once again.
Glad to hear that you are progressing along fine. ^

Last edited by AApokes08; Nov 18, 2005 at 10:31 pm Reason: forgot how to spell progress
Old Nov 18, 2005, 9:34 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AApokes08
Glad to hear that you are progessing along fine. ^

I just added you to the list. I appreciate your help. I need there was one screename that had to do with something about AA , but I simply forgot. Well youre on the list now, and Im sorry I forgot to put you on there in the first place.
Old Nov 18, 2005, 10:48 pm

Programs: US CP, *Gold, AA Peon
Originally Posted by kinglobjaw
It is very hard working with the majority of FT members since I announced the whole idea; however there has been a group of members that are extremely nice, pleasent, and helpful.
While you may be facing challenges from many FT's, at least they're watching your every move. What? You have 5 threads on the first page with many replies or views. They may bug you, but clearly they're also amused enough to follow what you're sharing.

Good luck w/ the book!

-GH
Old Nov 18, 2005, 11:33 pm
Original Poster

90minfromJFK-CDG I just added you to the list. I just read your comment on another thread, thank you very much. I really appreciated you sticking up for me. Thanks again!
Old Nov 19, 2005, 6:18 am

Programs: OnePass, GoldPoints Elite, ErrorPlan, Star Gold, United Premier Exec, Starwood Gold
What the heck does this have to do with Dividend Miles or USAirways/HP? I think this thread belongs over in Omni....

I'm still trying to figure out the OP's MOD... I've seen his/her stuff over at USAviation and am still cock-eyed.
Old Nov 19, 2005, 4:52 pm

Programs: AA GLD, soon-to-be PLT in 2 weeks!
Originally Posted by ghhoughton
While you may be facing challenges from many FT's, at least they're watching your every move. What? You have 5 threads on the first page with many replies or views. They may bug you, but clearly they're also amused enough to follow what you're sharing.

Good luck w/ the book!

-GH
Good point!! ^
Old Nov 19, 2005, 5:21 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum
So this is intended to make the rest of us who aren't on the "list" feel bad or guilty with ourselves or something? This is a public forum, not the third grade. Gimme a break

Last edited by GotCalcio4; Nov 19, 2005 at 5:24 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.