FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   US Airways Dividend Miles (Pre-2005 America West merger) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-airways-dividend-miles-pre-2005-america-west-merger-505/)
-   -   A new milestone for Kinglobjaw, INC ~ "The Book" project (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-airways-dividend-miles-pre-2005-america-west-merger/494248-new-milestone-kinglobjaw-inc-book-project.html)

kinglobjaw Nov 17, 2005 8:30 pm

A new milestone for Kinglobjaw, INC ~ "The Book" project

As of Nov 17,2005 Kinglobjaw, INC. and "The Book" ("Fighting for really bringing the best of both airlines- US Airways and America West") announces, that the US Airways Gateways website has been to the most part refitted, and prepared, for the 2nd version of "The Book" where for those unable to recieve the physical copy, to instead view it online. The complex will include running power point presentations, available 24/7. The website will have a dial-up version and a high speed version available for use for all the customers, and people who share the interest to venture into this very important project!

Folks, this is no post for help, it has all been completed all by myself, even no technician. Some special thanks to the IT dept a LOT Polish Airline for giving me a few tips to make it more streamlined!

- Mark

liveon777 Nov 17, 2005 9:21 pm

Please. . . stop.

grbauctions Nov 17, 2005 9:34 pm

IF you dont like his posts dont read them.........................simple

ghhoughton Nov 17, 2005 11:22 pm

I don't get it. What book?

Karen_123987 Nov 18, 2005 5:49 am

it has all been completed all by myself
Link?

Sally4th Nov 18, 2005 7:14 am

Originally Posted by Karen_123987
Link?

Google "kinglobjaw" - you'll get a good picture ;)

edited: Oh darn, he took his photo off the IgoUgo site!

JayBrian Nov 18, 2005 7:24 am

The King has extended his realm to USAviation too.

http://www.usaviation.com/forums/ind...howtopic=23057

Sally4th Nov 18, 2005 8:17 am

Originally Posted by kinglobjaw
As of Nov 17,2005 Kinglobjaw, INC. and "The Book" ("Fighting for really bringing the best of both airlines- US Airways and America West") announces, that the US Airways Gateways website has been to the most part refitted, and prepared, for the 2nd version of "The Book" where for those unable to recieve the physical copy, to instead view it online. - Mark

I don't know where to begin.

You announce a refitted website and don't supply a link.

http://www.geocities.com/kinglobjaw/ for those who would like to see it.

You have been making a lot of announcements about what you are going to do, and this website is yet another one. How about just getting on with it and then make your announcements? Otherwise you sound like a kid playing at being an adult.

While your grammar and spelling and typos have improved, you still have a ways to go. You are a 15 year old trying to join in adult arenas. If you want to be taken seriously proof your communications. Posting an explanation that you are too busy to proof your posts is not acceptable. Launching a website with misspellings ("preffered" comes to mind) is ridiculous, and you have yet to conquer the comma.

How is it you have come to be "INC"?

I also have to wonder what US Airways would think of your website and it's direct links and misleading identification. "Welcome aboard US Airways/ US Airways Express and US/ Airways Shuttle Group ~ a proud member of the Star Alliance Network" on the first page. Don't you think that should be more like "Welcome aboard kinglobjaw's incomplete website ABOUT US Airways"? And don't get me started on "The Book" "The Book" "The Book"! 2nd version? Where's the first!!

You have irritated a lot of forum members and gained the support of a few. Show your supporters you deserve their support. Get on with your project and for heaven's sake proof it and then get someone more qualified to proof read it like a professional would. But stop wasting our time by playing at it!

BearX220 Nov 18, 2005 8:27 am

Originally Posted by Sally4th
"Welcome aboard US Airways/ US Airways Express and US/ Airways Shuttle Group ~ a proud member of the Star Alliance Network"

The kid may get a call from some grown-up lawyers pretty soon... and a lesson in this great nation's trademark statutes.

gnomie Nov 18, 2005 11:15 am

You should be preparing for the SAT's/ACT

I have been reading King's post with a sense of humor and they are quite funny and that is the problem - he wants to be taken seriously when his actions are completely juvenile.

King - consider this a free consultation (I normally get big bucks for my opinions) - Forget about "The Book" and spend the next year improving your grammer and writing skills. I'm not sure how old you are, I would guess in the 15-16 year old age group. In case you haven't heard, the SAT now has an essay portion and the readers don't accept the excuse that you didn't have time to proof your work. At one time in my life, I use to review college applications and if I read an essay which exhibited your writing skills, guess which pile it would end up in? Also, under no circumstance would I mention any of these web activities on your college applications - a reader may actually search the web and if they come across your writings it will only affect you negatively, esp if you have a "perfect" college essay.

While I can appreciate your enthusiasm, you are now getting into areas which can cause both you (and your parents, depending on what state you live in) financial consequences. Not only may you hear from some adult lawyers regarding trademark law, you may also get some correspondence from the IRS and your state tax department inquiring why you have not filed either a C Corp or an S Corp tax return - you are incorporated, aren't you? You refer to "your business" as INC.

Jumpgate Nov 18, 2005 11:42 am

silver lining

If he gets sued at the very least it'll provide evidence that people from US corporate sometimes glance at this forum.

Esquire Nov 18, 2005 12:27 pm

Originally Posted by gnomie
King - consider this a free consultation (I normally get big bucks for my opinions) - Forget about "The Book" and spend the next year improving your grammer and writing skills. . . . At one time in my life, I use to review college applications and if I read an essay which exhibited your writing skills, guess which pile it would end up in?

It is "grammar", not "grammer"... guess which pile your post ended up in? Maybe I should get big bucks too! :D

777-DCA Nov 18, 2005 12:30 pm

Originally Posted by liveon777
Please. . . stop.

Can't we all just get along? :rolleyes:

ClueByFour Nov 18, 2005 12:52 pm

Originally Posted by AApokes08
Can't we all just get along? :rolleyes:

Not bad advice. "Report post", but the jabs at other FT members (in this thread) are now coming to a close.