Wiki Posts
Search

Forum Merger?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2005, 10:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, HH Gold,MR Gold, Avis CHM
Forum Merger?

Now that the merger has been approved by all parties, when do the HP and US Forums merge? Which moderators get to stay and who gets to leave with a "golden parachute?"
Old Sep 17, 2005, 11:12 am

Programs: AA-EXP (1.7MM), BA-Slvr, HH-Diamond
Talking

Let's merge the forums in the same way the airlines are merging. Keep the US forum, but managed by HP forum mods.
Old Sep 17, 2005, 11:53 am

Programs: CoFounder and Chairman, FFOCUS (Frequent Flyers Organized and concerned about Unacceptable Service.
Yeah but which forum posters get to keep their seniority????

I am sure it will happen after the merger closes--probably some time in October.
Old Sep 17, 2005, 4:20 pm

Originally Posted by Art234
Yeah but which forum posters get to keep their seniority????

I am sure it will happen after the merger closes--probably some time in October.
Judging by the condolidation of other FT forums, it will actually happen when the FFP merges, which won't be until next year by all indications.
Old Sep 17, 2005, 4:41 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Originally Posted by cedric
Judging by the condolidation of other FT forums, it will actually happen when the FFP merges, which won't be until next year by all indications.
Correct.
Old Sep 18, 2005, 8:22 am

As a US mod, I haven't heard from Randy & Co regarding the forums merging. I imagine Cedric & Spiff are right in regards to it happening when the programs merge (next year).

We will pass along all information we receive regarding this topic as soon as we hear something!

Thanks
Chris
Old Sep 18, 2005, 9:06 am
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Yes, I was speaking from how I envision things happening similar to previous mergers.

The TalkBoard forum would be a terrific place to voice your opinion about merging these two Fora.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.