Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Change in DM standard awards?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2005, 2:38 pm
Original Poster

Location: Athens, WV, USA; a US cockroach long before it was in FFOCUS; now a lowly US5 for only the 2nd time in 20 years.
Programs: US5
Thumbs up Change in DM standard awards?

Has anyone (other than me) noticed that there is no longer a Saturday night stay requirement on the 20K/25K standard awards?

I was looking at some flights trying a 20K and noticed that it didn't go to first Sunday after the day I selected, but THAT day as the first! Woo-Hoo! I confirmed it on the awards info page. http://www.usairways.com/dividendmil...avel_chart.htm

Had I missed something? When did this change? This is a very good thing, however!!! ^
Old Sep 15, 2005, 2:50 pm

Great find.

You think they would have at least a little hoop-la when they do something in the customer's favor. Poor PR/marketing departments.
Old Sep 15, 2005, 2:51 pm

Programs: US lowlife
^^^^

There's also now award redemption on AirOne?? Is this new as well?
Old Sep 15, 2005, 2:55 pm

Programs: US lowlife
Originally Posted by mileshound
Great find.

You think they would have at least a little hoop-la when they do something in the customer's favor. Poor PR/marketing departments.
You would think so. I think this would be a shining star in US' favor.

-JC

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.