Need to Burn $$$ Voucher - Suggestions??

Old Sep 13, 2005, 12:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Diamond
Need to Burn $$$ Voucher - Suggestions??

I have two (2) $100 Customer Service Vouchers (non-combinable) that I need to burn by the end of the month. Would appreciate route suggestions from ORD/MSN/MKE to maximize mileage and cost for mid week travel. I appreciate any and all assistance.
Old Sep 14, 2005, 6:53 am

Deleted

Last edited by vinnmann; Aug 10, 2007 at 7:36 am
Old Sep 15, 2005, 10:59 am

Programs: Starwood Gold, USAir CP
If you don't have a particular trip that you're looking to take now, one thought might be to offer them in the Coupon Connection forum (assuming they are transferable) in exchange for hotel points or some other future travel coupon. Then you're not forced to find a random midweek trip, someone else could get use out of them, and you can get something of equivalent value that might be more useful to you. Just a thought.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.