US Awards staff very inefficient -?new trainees

Old Sep 13, 2005, 12:15 pm
Original Poster

Angry US Awards staff very inefficient -?new trainees

I have several Award tickets issued for later in next 8 months. I have tried to change some flights but for last month, I only seem to reach people who have trouble listening, trouble understanding English, cannot find reservations even with locators [unless they go on hold for long periods], deny they are new or trainees, and never find available seats. They claim they are in Winston-Salem, are "trained to help me", and no more experienced staff are available. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this an indirect attempt to limit Awards? My patience is worn thin.
Old Sep 13, 2005, 5:03 pm

They are not in Winston-Salem but Manila and Mexico City. First clue is the accent. They will not put you through to a Winston-Salem sup but another of their sup's. This came from the company's desire to make more money for the Execs and pillage the village. They got what they wanted and now the customers and employees are having to pay and pay and pay. Normal cure is 45 minutes with a Winston-Salem agent if you can get through to one.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.