Continual Reservation Screw-ups

Old Sep 13, 2005, 4:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P /Starwood Gold/Hyatt Plat/UA RCC
Thumbs down Continual Reservation Screw-ups

I was scheduled to go to New Orleans and my flight cancelled which qualified for a full refund. When I called they were very friendly but the refund never showed up. I called to check the status and the agent said this record is gone and no record of any refund. So she had to start from scratch to create a refund record. I checked the status on the website and it said record does not exist.

I booked another flight and used miles to upgrade. Only the outbound was available so I took my chances and waitlisted the return. When I pulled up the reservation on the web site it said that I was confirmed in first and had a check mark next to the flight meaning that I was upgraded. When I called US to get a seat she said I was not upgraded. I told her I have a screen that shows that I am. I offered her my logon information so she could see the same thing and she refused. She said they are not allowed on US.COM . They are not going to honor anything that shows on US.com only whats in there system. Asked for a supervisor and got the same attitude. Any advise?
Old Sep 13, 2005, 4:56 pm
Suspended

Programs: BA GGL, AA 1MM LT GLD, SPG PLAT, National Exec Selc, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by carl92103
I was scheduled to go to New Orleans and my flight cancelled which qualified for a full refund. When I called they were very friendly but the refund never showed up. I called to check the status and the agent said this record is gone and no record of any refund. So she had to start from scratch to create a refund record. I checked the status on the website and it said record does not exist.

I booked another flight and used miles to upgrade. Only the outbound was available so I took my chances and waitlisted the return. When I pulled up the reservation on the web site it said that I was confirmed in first and had a check mark next to the flight meaning that I was upgraded. When I called US to get a seat she said I was not upgraded. I told her I have a screen that shows that I am. I offered her my logon information so she could see the same thing and she refused. She said they are not allowed on US.COM . They are not going to honor anything that shows on US.com only whats in there system. Asked for a supervisor and got the same attitude. Any advise?
call Consumer Affairs....that's ridiculous

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.