Getting Attache

Old Sep 12, 2005, 7:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: US1
Getting Attache

Hey guys,

I have not flown since July and normally I like reading what is in the Attache Magazine. I know that Attache has a website but the full magazine is not in the website.

Is there a way to get the magazine if you do not fly? I wonder if they have copies at the CTO in Arlington?

T
Old Sep 12, 2005, 7:31 am

Location: Athens, WV, USA; a US cockroach long before it was in FFOCUS; now a lowly US5 for only the 2nd time in 20 years.
Programs: US5
I know they have copies in the clubs, Troy. They might have them in the CTOs.

If you're going to Arlington, why not go over to the Crystal Palace and see if they have a copy laying around?
Old Sep 12, 2005, 11:27 am

Originally Posted by jimcfsus
I know they have copies in the clubs, Troy. They might have them in the CTOs.

If you're going to Arlington, why not go over to the Crystal Palace and see if they have a copy laying around?

is there a way to get a subscription to the attache. I love this mag way better than UA and AA! dont know 'bout the other ones!
Old Sep 12, 2005, 1:13 pm

Programs: HH Gold; Marriott Gold; Hertz #1 5*
how to subscribe

Originally Posted by US AIRWAYS FAN
Hey guys,

Is there a way to get the magazine if you do not fly?
T
Attach
Pace Communications
1301 Carolina Street
Greensboro, NC 27401

Annual subscriptions are available for $50. To order, send a request via email to [email protected], or by mail to the address above.
Old Sep 12, 2005, 2:34 pm

Programs: AA AAdvantage Gold, HHonors Gold, Marriot Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Member
You can always look at their online version at http://www.attachemag.com/ . Probably would be better than spending the $50.
Old Sep 12, 2005, 11:54 pm

Programs: AA-EXP (1.7MM), BA-Slvr, HH-Diamond
I'm wondering if Attache will come to reflect the entire new network, both the west and the east.
Old Sep 13, 2005, 11:25 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum
Originally Posted by US AIRWAYS FAN
Hey guys,

I have not flown since July and normally I like reading what is in the Attache Magazine. I know that Attache has a website but the full magazine is not in the website.

Is there a way to get the magazine if you do not fly? I wonder if they have copies at the CTO in Arlington?

T

I know they for sure have copies in CCY, but I'd take a guess and say that they have them at the ticket office, too.
Old Sep 13, 2005, 5:56 pm

Programs: SW, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hertz 5*, Avis Presidents
Originally Posted by jimcfsus
I know they have copies in the clubs, Troy.
speaking of that, it's pretty lame how all the magazines disappeared from most clubs this year - all they have are Attaches and Skymall catalogues. Or some other free rag. Once in a while I see a National Geographic.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.