Converting Dividend miles

Old Aug 29, 2005, 7:49 pm
CAE
Original Poster

Programs: HH Gold, Delta Silver, UA Prem
Converting Dividend miles

Forgive me if this has been discussed before, but the search feature is not working.

Can Dividend miles be converted into Hilton HHonors points or any other hotel program?
Old Aug 30, 2005, 10:09 am

Programs: UA Premier, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
No. Dividend Miles is pretty much a 'dead end' program. You can't transfer miles to any frequent stayer program that I am aware of.
Old Aug 30, 2005, 1:18 pm

Programs: Hilton Lifetime Diamond, DL Diamond & 2M Miler, Marriott Titanium
You can, however, use Points.com to redeem Dividend Miles for Marriott or Fairmont gift certificates. Not sure what the current conversion rate is, but I expect the mileage requirements to be quite hefty.
Old Oct 23, 2005, 10:57 am

Location: ORF & AUS; I have an ex-wife and and an ex-house in both cities.
Programs: AA Gold, DL GM, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
So, here is something that I did last night. Points.com is letting you transfer from US to CP at a 1:1 ratio right now. I moved some orphaned US miles to CP and then transferred them to DL (really lost a ton on the 2nd transfer, but I would NEVER have used these miles). But those of you who are trying to combine your US and CP accounts for awards can do it today.
Old Oct 23, 2005, 12:04 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by dbmaury
So, here is something that I did last night. Points.com is letting you transfer from US to CP at a 1:1 ratio right now. I moved some orphaned US miles to CP and then transferred them to DL (really lost a ton on the 2nd transfer, but I would NEVER have used these miles). But those of you who are trying to combine your US and CP accounts for awards can do it today.
I'm sorry, what is "CP"?
Old Oct 23, 2005, 6:31 pm

Location: ORF & AUS; I have an ex-wife and and an ex-house in both cities.
Programs: AA Gold, DL GM, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by dbmaury
Meant HP. Sorry for the typo.
Old Oct 27, 2005, 11:37 am

what is "HP" stands for ??
Old Oct 27, 2005, 1:52 pm

Programs: UA 2P, AA LT Gold, Marriott LT Titanium
Originally Posted by pinaugust
what is "HP" stands for ??
America West.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.