Reserving bulkhead?

Old Aug 25, 2005, 7:15 pm
Original Poster

Reserving bulkhead?

I've never traveled with my child before so I have never tried to reserve bulkhead seating (I'm an emergency row guy -- a no no with a kid).

I am a preferred and I'm trying to book some flights with my wife and baby (whom we are buying a seat for). I thought that bulkhead seats were held for preferreds, those who needed assistance and those with children. What I have been told is that I cannot book 3 bulkhead seats in the same row. Apparently the bulkhead aisles are not available for booking, even for a preferred, even for a preferred flying with a baby.

Is this correct? What is the reasoning behind this? How does a couple ever get bulkhead seats with their child if the aisles aren't available?
Old Aug 25, 2005, 7:28 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
You can request them day of departure.
Old Aug 26, 2005, 6:21 am

Programs: AA Plat
They'll hold it until day of departure. Check in online and take them then.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.