Old Dec 15, 2004, 8:30 pm
Original Poster

More on ebay -- Celebrity boarding passes

James Earl Jones

Monica Lewinski

Tino Martinez

Steve Garvey

Christy Turlington

There are a few others including Mark Anthony, Joan Rivers, Bernie Williams and Jim Kelly. You are able to read seat numbers and even dividend miles numbers.

Jay
Old Dec 15, 2004, 9:05 pm
Suspended

Celebrities are different from you and me. They don't collect frequent flyer miles, or at least quite a few of them don't.

James Earl Jones...I know where he lives! Including apartment number! I've touched his doorknob! I hope he wasn't peeping through the peephole!
Old Dec 15, 2004, 9:10 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Originally Posted by Human Unit 763246B
Celebrities are different from you and me. They don't collect frequent flyer miles, or at least quite a few of them don't.

James Earl Jones...I know where he lives! Including apartment number! I've touched his doorknob! I hope he wasn't peeping through the peephole!
I heard an interview today with Jimmy Carter. He said that he and his family always gather at some exotic destination between Xmas and NY's, thanks to the Frequent Flyer Miles he has attained because of all of his international travel. I consider a former president a "celebrity."
Old Dec 16, 2004, 4:39 am

Programs: US lowlife
Notice a trend on the BP's? I'll point you towards "YTZ/LGA" if I can read it correctly.

Makes tracking down who printed these out very easy. Sigh...

-JC
Old Dec 16, 2004, 8:40 am

Programs: DM,A+,UAMP,PriorityClub,WNRR
I collected a few of these over the years I worked in Res. Printed the reservations out and keep them in a binder. Mine include: Dawson's Creek cast, Jeff Gordon, Geraldo Rivera, Stone Philips, members of sports teams Steelers, Eagles, Phillies, over 300 at last count. Most of the ones I collect are DM members too!
Old Dec 16, 2004, 9:07 am

Originally Posted by BWI2MCO97
I collected a few of these over the years I worked in Res. Printed the reservations out and keep them in a binder. Mine include: Dawson's Creek cast, Jeff Gordon, Geraldo Rivera, Stone Philips, members of sports teams Steelers, Eagles, Phillies, over 300 at last count. Most of the ones I collect are DM members too!
The question is: how many are preferred?
Old Dec 16, 2004, 9:41 am

Programs: AA EXP
I find it very hard to believe that Christy Turlington would fly coach.
Old Dec 16, 2004, 9:46 am

Programs: Skymiles Silver, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by lt1GM
I find it very hard to believe that Christy Turlington would fly coach.
And in a middle seat no less!
Old Dec 16, 2004, 10:03 am

Originally Posted by jcooke
Makes tracking down who printed these out very easy. Sigh...
I would wager that the person who is selling these things is no longer under the US corporate umbrella and is therefore not worried about rasing the ire of "corporate security". As far as I can tell, he/she isn't doing anything illegal.

The seller probably quite rightly puts his/her odds of regaining their job at US at close to nil, so feels somewhat comfortable with selling these items after all this time.

Just MHO.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.