The glass is half full...GS 2012

Old Oct 13, 2012, 2:40 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Choice Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond
For those missing the fun of a GS, may I suggest earning *A miles through Avianca's e-store with this current promotion:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/avian...er-2012-a.html.

Lots of creative things being discussed there already, including 99 cent ebooks and $1 charitable donations through PetSmart.

So, maybe it's not 125K US miles, but you take what you can get, and it looks as if some folks are looking to get at least a tenth of a decent GS haul.
Old Oct 17, 2012, 7:15 pm
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
I was hoping for another GS this year. Could of used a excuse to buy boxes of Biscoff cookies
Old Oct 21, 2012, 12:12 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, 1MM, Bonsai Plat-Pro, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by jason8612
I was hoping for another GS this year. Could of used a excuse to buy boxes of Biscoff cookies
If you're really craving Biscoff, check your local grocery store. Shaw's Market here in the East has them. No GS... but if you buy them with your milage CC you still get cookies and miles! want Bonus Miles? Get Milk!
Old Oct 27, 2012, 6:08 pm

Programs: starwood plat 5*elite svo, usair, delta, jetblue, southwest, nwa
the fall was not the same without the GS. I am saving lots of money but...
Old Nov 1, 2012, 6:12 am

Originally Posted by jason8612
second this

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.