Grand Slam eligibility

Old Jun 21, 2012, 12:48 am

Originally Posted by amolkold
US Airways Visa? Do you mean the debit card? The 5K off US metal awards is for Barclays US Airways Mastercard holders.

I agree it's a great card. The annual fee is $89 but you get 10K miles when you pay it, effectively buying miles for 0.89cpm. Not bad.
No, I mean the Bank of America US Airways Visa card. mrredskin's earlier post implied that this applied to US Airways branded credit cards in general, not any particular version.
Old Jun 23, 2012, 3:42 pm

Originally Posted by amolkold
US Airways Visa? Do you mean the debit card? The 5K off US metal awards is for Barclays US Airways Mastercard holders.

I agree it's a great card. The annual fee is $89 but you get 10K miles when you pay it, effectively buying miles for 0.89cpm. Not bad.
This is interesting. I've got the US Airways Visa Signature card through BOA that I had opened way back in 1998. They no longer offer the Visa card, instead it's the Master card now. But I do pay $90 annual fee without getting bonus miles. Is this 10k miles only valid for Master card holders? Do you get it every year or just for the first few years? Anyone?
Old Jul 4, 2012, 10:16 pm

Programs: AA, UA, BA, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by dzongrila
This is interesting. I've got the US Airways Visa Signature card through BOA that I had opened way back in 1998. They no longer offer the Visa card, instead it's the Master card now. But I do pay $90 annual fee without getting bonus miles. Is this 10k miles only valid for Master card holders? Do you get it every year or just for the first few years? Anyone?
It's just the MC. I am still in first year so haven't even received the first 10K annual bonus yet, but all T&C language indictes it is for every anniversary.

http://www.mostmiles.com/Chairmans

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.