Old Dec 19, 2011, 7:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EP, DL PL, SPG & IHG Plat, HH Diamond, Hertz 5*, EC EE
Thanks again posting date problem

On thanks again rewards history page, I show:

Transaction date Date awarded
11/13/2011 Restaurant.com $10.00 30 11/16/2011
11/13/2011 Restaurant.com $5.00 15 11/16/2011

USair shows activity date of the 16th and post date of the 21st.

Am I right that the activity date should be the 13th? How should I handle this?
Old Dec 27, 2011, 1:58 am

Programs: UA Silver/ AA EXP/Hyatt Globalist/Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Hilton Diamond
Contact US and ask the agent to file a report about it. I had the same issue with La Quinta transfers. I got it resolved in my favor. I'm sure if you had 10 of these they might shake their heads, but they're likely to handle 1-2 without hesitation.
Old Dec 27, 2011, 4:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EP, DL PL, SPG & IHG Plat, HH Diamond, Hertz 5*, EC EE
I just got a reply from TA today:

"We will notify US Airways Dividend Miles that your transaction was made prior to November 14, so you will be fine for the Grand Slam promotion. We cannot change the post date, but US Airways is aware of this issue, and we have a procedure in place to verify the actual date of transaction with US Airways. Your information with actual purchase date is being sent to US Airways DM.

Customer Service
Thanks Again"
Old Jan 21, 2012, 3:21 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA, Delta, SPG Gold, Marriott Sil., Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, PC Platinum Ambassador
Thanks again didn't bother to post my wife's and mine at all. So, they apologized and promised to post it with the same promise above. I'll be curious to see if it helps or not. There was supposed to be a sweep this past week and I called when the points didn't hit our account and the US Air CS said the sweep was going to happen today. So far today, no points. I tire of calling in and finding someone who knows about GS and then being told they held off the sweep again. If I find out the sweep took place, then I need to see why my total number of hits didn't provide more points for both of us.
Old Jan 22, 2012, 1:56 pm

Originally Posted by micahdaniel
I just got a reply from TA today:

"We will notify US Airways Dividend Miles that your transaction was made prior to November 14, so you will be fine for the Grand Slam promotion. We cannot change the post date, but US Airways is aware of this issue, and we have a procedure in place to verify the actual date of transaction with US Airways. Your information with actual purchase date is being sent to US Airways DM.

Customer Service
Thanks Again"
Got the same message and the hit just came through, so hopefully they do have a working process for making these right.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.