Wiki Posts
Search

Thanks again hit

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2011, 9:55 am
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
Originally Posted by aglasgow
I think it may count by the name on the credit card...I have tried 3 different ways to buy a $1 certificate through my daughter's TA account using my credit card. She gets the email but the email uses my name for the purchase. No credit for her account or mine. Would love to find a way around this one.
The conf mail goes to the correct mailadress, but starts with the name which is put under "name on CC". Its either DM cookie when linking from thx again or identifying the CC from thx again acct.
Old Sep 29, 2011, 10:23 am

Programs: Southwest A+ & CP, SPG Plat, HHonors Gold, Choice Gold, UA, US Air, Hertz, National
Now that bonus miles from hits have posted to our US Airways accounts, can anyone confirm that the Facebook bonus produced a hit?
Old Sep 29, 2011, 10:30 am

Programs: Hilton Gold; AA Platinum;Marriott Gold; Hyatt Diamond
As of now, 11:29am CST I have had no bonus hits show up so I presume that the sweep still has not take place.
Old Sep 29, 2011, 11:02 am

Originally Posted by pavemental
Now that bonus miles from hits have posted to our US Airways accounts, can anyone confirm that the Facebook bonus produced a hit?
Toula at MilePoint says yes: http://milepoint.com/forums/threads/...36#post-814174
Old Sep 29, 2011, 11:09 am

Programs: US, AA, AM, BA, HH, SPG, PC, Carlson, Marriott, Choice
Originally Posted by travelkid
The conf mail goes to the correct mailadress, but starts with the name which is put under "name on CC". Its either DM cookie when linking from thx again or identifying the CC from thx again acct.
I thought it might be a cookie too, so I deleted all cookies and recent cache and tried again. Same thing. I had to change her first name to my name for the credit card info, but I did not select "update your profile with this information" and it still did not credit. That credit card is linked only to my daughter's account and no other.
Old Sep 29, 2011, 11:16 am

Programs: Days of Our Lives, General Hospital
Restaurant.com 90% off

Originally Posted by canesfan
If you haven't gotten your Thanks Again hit, do it today! Restaurant.com is doing 90% off today only. $25 gift card for $1. Again Thursday, Sept 29 only... No promo code required.
No promo code required but you have to do it through the link in restaurant.com's email message.
Old Sep 29, 2011, 12:22 pm

Programs: AA, United, US Airways
I tried to make a new thread for this but it seems it got deleted? Not sure. Anyway, today only - dealnews.com is running a restaurant.com promo where you use a "WOW" code and can get many $25 dining certificates for just $1 and $10 for 50 cents. Others are not $1 but are still drastically reduced. Sorry if I posted wrong previously, I was too excited to share the deal. It's my first year and already I'm addicted!

Ok, I see other people saying no code required but if you want to try one... "WOW".
Old Sep 30, 2011, 2:56 am

Programs: none
Originally Posted by metoo
Thanks. I already did that to order my itunes from thanksagain.....no mileage posted yet
have they posted now?
Old Oct 2, 2011, 2:30 pm
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
Originally Posted by travelkid
All family members have it posted on thx again site except one who changed CC from thx again to restaurant.com (had Diners card on thx again, which was not allowed on restaurant.com).

This leads me to believe you also need to use the thx again linked CC? I think I have seen conflicting info on another thread, but can someone confirm they have received the hit without CC match?
Old Oct 3, 2011, 7:12 am

I had a reply from Thanksagain regarding my purchase of itune and than later Restuarant.com.. I was told it would take several weeks for the transfer to U.S. dividend miles account.

The email said I could see the purchases on my Thanksagain account.

I guess I wasn't lucky to receive a transfer quickly and smoothly.
Old Oct 3, 2011, 7:25 am

Programs: US CP, MR Plat, SPG Plat, HHonors Gold, National X
Originally Posted by pavemental
YES!!! ^
Old Oct 3, 2011, 8:45 am

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Fairmont Platinum
Originally Posted by Ord Liza
I had to contact ThanksAgain CS to get the original credit (which now shows up in my TA account) and still haven't received the USAir credit. Contacted them again today and was told that, although it can be faster, it can take 4-6 weeks to post and to just wait. So far it has been 9 days. YMMV
Good to know (I think lol). My miles show up in the TA account immediately, both a restaurant.com purchase and the FB points. But nearly two weeks later still haven't posted to Dividend Miles. The customer service email with the 100 points said to expect a few weeks before the post. Just odd to see others post in a few days.
Old Oct 3, 2011, 12:11 pm

Programs: Priority Club Platinum & Ambassdor, Hilton Honors Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Sweet... My thanks again hit posted from buying Restaurant.com certificate.

9/25/2011 10/03/11 THANKS AGAIN MILEAGE AWARD 3
Old Oct 3, 2011, 12:24 pm

Programs: Days of Our Lives, General Hospital
Also mine. This is from an order from walmart.com placed through the Thanks Again shopping tab; order was placed on 9/18.

9/25/2011 10/03/11 THANKS AGAIN MILEAGE AWARD 5
Old Oct 3, 2011, 2:14 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, SW A-List Preferred
They must have posted miles today...the 100 miles from the Facebook "like" hit today as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.