Wiki Posts
Search

Vinesse.com

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2011, 2:10 am
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
Originally Posted by burmans
Can report that once I found a email address this was resolved fairly quickly.
First reply was that we allocated to account yyyyyyyyyy (which wasn't mine) to which I replied that I had cut and pasted my dividend miles no. so couldn't understand how their system had mistakenly assigned and can they please fix. Referred to redemption and resolved within 2 days.
Can you post contact data?
Old Dec 9, 2011, 3:19 am

Programs: AX/Accor/IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG/Carlson Gold, BA Silver, KM Permanent, JJC (Retd)
My Vinesse has finally hit after a delay of 41 days. Burmans' email contact worked for me, even though she was actually in a different department. Once my message was passed to the "partner department" I received the miles on the same day.

This was my last outstanding hit, but in the end it didn't matter, as I'd done a couple of "safety"s. However, the 50 miles did post with the correct(ish) activity date, so I think Vinesse can be trusted to get it right if you notify them.

PM me if you need the e-mail contact, as I am slightly wary of posting it in an open forum.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.