Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Audience Rewards: What show did you buy?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2011, 1:33 pm

Originally Posted by lkar
Hopefully, someone who has only the trivia post, but not a show post, will have an exact multiple of 4 when the bonuses hit so we can figure out if it's a hit.
I'm one. Trivia posted, didn't buy a show ticket. I'm aiming for a first-sweep multiple of four hits to test the trivia. Let you know when the sweep runs.
Old Sep 19, 2011, 1:33 pm
Suspended

got 2 x 4 = 8 miles fron answering teh Trivia questions each posted separately, now I wish I waited before purchasing the tkt to see if it would have counted as a Hit

any takers? Join up and on the left side is a link for Trivia (make sure you go thru DM and put in your DM# when signing up) you get 2 miles per correct answer if you dont know the answer Google is the way missed on 2 of them since it was True or False (so that Mag just cost me 392 miles)

dont purchasea tkt and wait to see if the miles post the next day or next mon in case it does on Mons only and then wait for the 1st sweep of Hits to post as Hits and let us know for next years Game
Old Sep 19, 2011, 2:03 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Elite Plat, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Hertz Gold, BA
Originally Posted by craz
got 2 x 4 = 8 miles fron answering teh Trivia questions each posted separately, now I wish I waited before purchasing the tkt to see if it would have counted as a Hit

any takers? Join up and on the left side is a link for Trivia (make sure you go thru DM and put in your DM# when signing up) you get 2 miles per correct answer if you dont know the answer Google is the way missed on 2 of them since it was True or False (so that Mag just cost me 392 miles)

dont purchasea tkt and wait to see if the miles post the next day or next mon in case it does on Mons only and then wait for the 1st sweep of Hits to post as Hits and let us know for next years Game
Yeah Trivia posted, each answer as a separate item. I still dont understand those who say *hit posted*. I guess I will see on the 28th. Saving screenshots of everything submitted....
Old Sep 19, 2011, 2:05 pm

Programs: IHG Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold, AA, WN, UA, US, WN, BA.
I bought Poetry Slam tickets and were left at Will Call. I was charged on my AMEX but there is no audience rewards points showing as pending from the Poetry slam. I only have trivia questions in the pending activity.

I also donated my tickets to USO as well and did not hear anything.

Should I be concerned that I do not see audience rewards activity for the Poetry Slam? Is it best to wait another few days or should I contact Audience Rewards?
Old Sep 19, 2011, 2:25 pm

Originally Posted by glader
I bought Poetry Slam tickets and were left at Will Call. I was charged on my AMEX but there is no audience rewards points showing as pending from the Poetry slam. I only have trivia questions in the pending activity.

I also donated my tickets to USO as well and did not hear anything.

Should I be concerned that I do not see audience rewards activity for the Poetry Slam? Is it best to wait another few days or should I contact Audience Rewards?
same here :/
Old Sep 19, 2011, 3:14 pm

I'm guessing either it's still in the works or because we chose will call and no one ever picked up our ticket, and there were a lot of no ones, we didn't get our points. Which is unacceptable.
Old Sep 19, 2011, 3:58 pm

Originally Posted by geaux_tigers
Gonna be a bunch of disappointed poets...
Starting to look like maybe the poets got the last laugh?
Old Sep 19, 2011, 4:10 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by lkar
Starting to look like maybe the poets got the last laugh?
Dispute the Charge with your CC if the miles/Hit doesnt post,After all it said I will Earn 50 miles when purchasing the tkt, it didnt say I needed to purchase and actually see the show or p/u the tkt. my show is 9/25 so who knows what will happen

For those that the charge didnt post wait a few days and then maybe try another show if your CC was never charged
Old Sep 19, 2011, 4:42 pm

Programs: AAExP, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, IHG Spire, Marriott Plat
What I did last year, and what I think I will do this year, is have the ticket either emailed or mailed to me. I think it was mailed because I remember mailing it to my niece in NYC.

Trivia posts twice a month... at the beginning and in the middle of the month.
Old Sep 19, 2011, 5:13 pm

If AR/CarolinaTix tries to double end this deal by not granting points but keeping the ticket fees, hope they have the time and patience to deal with good deal of chargebacks. ^
Old Sep 19, 2011, 5:14 pm

Programs: US CP, MR Plat, SPG Plat, HHonors Gold, National X
Originally Posted by NewArrival
I'm one. Trivia posted, didn't buy a show ticket. I'm aiming for a first-sweep multiple of four hits to test the trivia. Let you know when the sweep runs.
Please do so!!! Miles posted today!! ^^^
Old Sep 19, 2011, 5:25 pm

Originally Posted by pr0digy25
If AR/CarolinaTix tries to double end this deal by not granting points but keeping the ticket fees, hope they have the time and patience to deal with good deal of chargebacks. ^
The problem for me is that they charged me, I could see the charge pending and now there's nothing.
Old Sep 19, 2011, 7:46 pm

If anyone buys tickets for Charlotte and plans on being a no-show I'll take the tickets. I will either try to use them or give them away. It's better than letting the tickets go to waste.
Old Sep 19, 2011, 7:48 pm

Originally Posted by keirnna
The problem for me is that they charged me, I could see the charge pending and now there's nothing.
Maybe the thought the tix were bought with stolen CCs.
Old Sep 20, 2011, 2:32 am

Programs: Honors Diamond, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold, LH SEN, TB Emerald
Guys: keep cool - here is what I got last year from CarolinaTix and AudienceRewards:

11/25/2010 Date Earned
11/29/2010 Date Sent
11/13/2010 20:00 Show Date

Miles on US postet:

11/13/2010 11/29/10 AUDIENCE REWARDS MILES

So I guess - if your CC is billed - give them a few days to post.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.