Audience Rewards: What show did you buy?

Old Sep 15, 2011, 7:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
In trying to purchase a tix with CarolinaTix it continuously prompts me for an email to purchase. But there's nowhere to put and email and it's already in the profile I just set up.

This is leaving me in a position where I cannot purchase anything.
Old Sep 15, 2011, 8:22 pm

Programs: US, AA, AM, BA, HH, SPG, PC, Carlson, Marriott, Choice
Originally Posted by footypjman
I've been answering these trivia questions to tack on a few points -- do they EVER transfer to Dividend Miles? Do they count as a hit?

I have 24 miles, but all have accumulated in Sept. (12 from early in the month; 12 more yesterday) - but when I looked at T&C, it appeared these "miles" are pretty useless and don't even transfer.

Any thoughts?
My trivia question points transfered pretty quick (before Grand Slam started). The question is...will they generate a hit? I decided did not chance it and donated my Poetry Slam to the USO.
Old Sep 15, 2011, 8:24 pm

Programs: US, AA, AM, BA, HH, SPG, PC, Carlson, Marriott, Choice
Originally Posted by dsquared37
In trying to purchase a tix with CarolinaTix it continuously prompts me for an email to purchase. But there's nowhere to put and email and it's already in the profile I just set up.

This is leaving me in a position where I cannot purchase anything.
Did you start with Audience Rewards? That's the hit. Start there, then be sure to enter your Audience Rewards number when prompted by Carolina Tix.
Old Sep 15, 2011, 8:46 pm

Without Grand Slam I wouldn't have known that the Trailer Park Boys show would be in CLT next month! Going to see Ricky, Julian and Bubbles, get some miles, and get a hit out of it. It looks like its win win win.
Old Sep 15, 2011, 8:59 pm

Programs: Former long-time US GP; now AA dirt
Originally Posted by infamousdx
'THE MUSIC MAN' is scheduled for tomorrow, 9/16. I bought 1 age 11 and under ticket for $9.50 ai.
Brilliant! ^
Old Sep 15, 2011, 9:11 pm

Programs: US Air, United
Originally Posted by keirnna
I'd love to see Ira. Have fun.
Thanks! Will do. Lot's of tickets left and it's on a Sunday. Fly in and attend!
Old Sep 15, 2011, 9:20 pm

Ticketmaster - So Cal

Anybody in LA area order tickets thru Ticketmaster for Audience Rewards show?

I found a "cheapish" ticket ($22 face) to a show that I thought I might actually attend, but after Ticketmaster got through with me, it was up to almost $38!

I didn't see a "will call" option, and, despite hitting me for $11 in service and handling fees, they were hitting me with another $4.75 in charges to pursue the "free" mailing option.

Is my best option to pay them $3.50 (in addition to the $11 that they've already hit me with!) to allow me to print it out myself?

I'm also concerned because, as I read the instructions on AR, I don't have a chance to fill in my AR number until AFTER my transaction is completed. If that link doesn't come up, I'm pretty much screwed, because I can't return the tickets.

I hate Ticketmaster....
Old Sep 15, 2011, 10:31 pm

Poetry Slam -> ticket donated to USO.
Old Sep 15, 2011, 10:37 pm

Programs: UA Slvr, DL Slvr, IHG Plt, SPG Gld
I figured the USO would like some variety - the Brass Connection for me!^
Old Sep 15, 2011, 11:25 pm

Poetry Slam...Brass Connection...

How confident are you that these will post to your USAir acct. properly?
Old Sep 16, 2011, 12:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by aglasgow
Did you start with Audience Rewards? That's the hit. Start there, then be sure to enter your Audience Rewards number when prompted by Carolina Tix.
Yes I did, but it still made me sign up for a Carolina Tix account. And navigating that was troublesome because nothing is necessary (name etc) until when you want to purchase and then it is necessary!
Old Sep 16, 2011, 2:22 am

Programs: United 1k aa exec plat
Originally Posted by infamousdx
'THE MUSIC MAN' is scheduled for tomorrow, 9/16. I bought 1 age 11 and under ticket for $9.50 ai.
sorry but how did you buy the 11 and under tkt
carolina tkts wont let me do that
Old Sep 16, 2011, 3:06 am

Programs: Honors Diamond, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold, LH SEN, TB Emerald
Originally Posted by bryanwallace
sorry but how did you buy the 11 and under tkt
carolina tkts wont let me do that
click on a free seat at the seat plan - than a window pops up and you can choose between:

REGULAR 24.00
SENIOR 20.00
STUDENT 11 & UNDER 8.00
STUDENT 12 & UP 12.00

Click on STUDENT 11 & UNDER 8.00 and your selection appears on the left

Thats it
Old Sep 16, 2011, 4:02 am

Originally Posted by footypjman
I've been answering these trivia questions to tack on a few points -- do they EVER transfer to Dividend Miles? Do they count as a hit?

I have 24 miles, but all have accumulated in Sept. (12 from early in the month; 12 more yesterday) - but when I looked at T&C, it appeared these "miles" are pretty useless and don't even transfer.

Any thoughts?
Last month, the trivia points transferred automatically into my US account pretty quickly. It took about a week, though the wording At AR suggested it might take quite a bit longer.

This is an entry from my DM account:
8/8/2011 08/15/11 AUDIENCE REWARDS MILES

Last edited by travelpye; Sep 16, 2011 at 4:09 am Reason: added detail
Old Sep 16, 2011, 9:52 am

If you go into audiencerewards vis this link: http://shopping.usairways.com/en-US/....html#Audience Rewards , it forces you to link (or create new) your audience rewards ID with your DM#. This might be the safest way to ensure the HIT.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.