Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Audience Rewards: What show did you buy?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2011, 1:25 pm

Programs: Honors Diamond, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold, LH SEN, TB Emerald
Originally Posted by erasmus99
Does your AR purchase show up right away? I bought a poetry slam ticket 30 minutes ago but it is not showing up in my AR account...
It has to be shown in your CarolinaTix account and after transfer from there in your AR-Account
Old Sep 14, 2011, 1:27 pm

Programs: Back to lowly AA Gold (1.8 MM); Hilton Gold; Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by maxbluebrosche
today evening at 7:30pm

STUDENT 11 & UNDER - PRICE ZONE 1

$ 8.00
$ 1.50
-------------
$ 9.50 Total

or did I miss somethink like minimum purchase orders for Hits
Max - what city was this in?
Old Sep 14, 2011, 1:50 pm

Programs: Honors Diamond, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold, LH SEN, TB Emerald
Originally Posted by Biblioman1
Max - what city was this in?
FirSt choise after login in throgh CarolinaTix
Old Sep 14, 2011, 2:04 pm

Programs: HH Dia, WOH Dia, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Plt
Originally Posted by nangress
Hi, I posted this in another forum, too. If you buy tickets that you aren't going to use, you can send them to [email protected] to be given to service men/women.
The posts about donating tickets can be found here:
How to Donate Tickets to North Carolina USO

And thanks for donating... I'm in Iraq right now and the USO really takes care of us. Great organization!
Old Sep 14, 2011, 2:12 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Marriott Lifetime / Annual Titanium; Massively Missing Starwood
Originally Posted by Alumino
The posts about donating tickets can be found here:
How to Donate Tickets to North Carolina USO

And thanks for donating... I'm in Iraq right now and the USO really takes care of us. Great organization!
Thank you for your service, and thanks to your family for the sacrifices they make to let you serve.
Old Sep 14, 2011, 2:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
It has to be shown in your CarolinaTix account and after transfer from there in your AR-Account
Looks like I stupidly asked for mail delivery. Will I be able to see it anywhere? I don't know what a CarolinaTix account is.

Mike
Old Sep 14, 2011, 7:20 pm

Programs: United 1k aa exec plat
im sure this is annoying for others to explain but i dont know what a carolina tix acct is either-and how you link it thru the us air site for a hit
Old Sep 14, 2011, 7:53 pm

Originally Posted by bryanwallace
im sure this is annoying for others to explain but i dont know what a carolina tix acct is either-and how you link it thru the us air site for a hit
To clarify, under the Audience Reward Portal, look on the left hand side and pick Charlotte, NC in the drop down box. This will bring you to a screen where it gives you an option to browse shows so click the option 'buy ticket' (I picked Brass Connection but you can pick whatever you like). After the following is done, The Audience Rewards screen will link you to the Carolina Tix site, which seems to be in charge of all these shows. there will be an option on the mid-to-lower part of the screen which gives the option 'Look For Other Events' Click that and then find The Music Man and click through. You should be given the option to buy tickets with an option for a child's ticket at $8.50. you also have to sign up for a Carolina Tix account to complete transaction. Be sure you have signed up for a valid Audience Rewards account also, which will be prompted when checkout comes. There is an up coming show for 'The Music Man' on sept 15 with $9.50 all in available. Whew..hopes this helps.
Old Sep 14, 2011, 7:56 pm

The question is, however, do all CarolinaTix shows qualify for AudienceRewards miles, or do only those listed on the AudienceRewards site? I'd be cautious about switching to a show that isn't on the AR site.
Old Sep 14, 2011, 8:13 pm

Originally Posted by alanh
The question is, however, do all CarolinaTix shows qualify for AudienceRewards miles, or do only those listed on the AudienceRewards site? I'd be cautious about switching to a show that isn't on the AR site.
good question, as I scrolled through the participating offerings, 'the music man' didn't seem to be listed. I'm going to be safe and pick the Poetry Slam. thanks for the heads up.
Old Sep 14, 2011, 9:25 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Will it automatically transfer?

And yes, I bought this even though I have no way of actually going -- fortunately, I looked at the seat map and it seems to be a big venue (with general seating), so hopefully my one ticket won't make much of a difference.

Edit: saw the information about donating to the USO; just sent my ticket info.

Last edited by amolkold; Sep 14, 2011 at 10:12 pm
Old Sep 14, 2011, 9:42 pm

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Gold, HH Gold, National Executive, Amex Plat
Poetry slam and will be donating to the USO
Old Sep 14, 2011, 10:00 pm

I'm still aiming for trivia as a hit. I answered some questions today and will see if they ring a hit when the sweep comes. There's plenty of time to dig up a reasonably inexpensive ticket if not, but this could and should be a free hit (I know it's questionable), so unless you're just itching to cross AR off the list right away, I'd say take the trivia and kick back. Let's report soon. But to all those donating tickets: ^
Old Sep 15, 2011, 12:16 am

Programs: US CP, MR Plat, SPG Plat, HHonors Gold, National X
Originally Posted by NewArrival:17111807
I'm still aiming for trivia as a hit. I answered some questions today and will see if they ring a hit when the sweep comes. There's plenty of time to dig up a reasonably inexpensive ticket if not, but this could and should be a free hit (I know it's questionable), so unless you're just itching to cross AR off the list right away, I'd say take the trivia and kick back. Let's report soon. But to all those donating tickets: ^
Same here!! Hope it works!!
Old Sep 15, 2011, 12:49 am

Poetry slam, see you there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.