How Are You Going to Use Your GS Miles?

Subscribe
Now that GS 11 has officially begun, what is your goal for using the miles that you earn?

Mine is to round out enough miles for a trip for 2 in C to PEK next June.

Love to hear what others have set as their goal.

A
good to have a goal in mind. My aim is 160K for a F RT to South Asia.
just looking for 25k to 35k from GS to add on miles I will buy for trip to Asia next year
I have ZERO miles with US. Nada. Zilch. I do intend to fly them a lot more when I move down South next year.

That being said the plan is to build up my US account so the wifey and I can take a nice trip to Europe in a couple of years. Probably Greece.

Why wait a couple of years? Becuse I am burning through 600,000 AA miles next year on a family trip to Thailand.
Quote: That being said the plan is to build up my US account so the wifey and I can take a nice trip to Europe in a couple of years.
Make sure to open a US account for the wife.

Having enough miles for two tickets at HIGH award rates might come in very handy.
I plan on going first class to Vegas next year for my 15th anniversary.

Only need 20,000 more miles!
Dunno. Still haven't used last year's!

I really wish I had been employed during the whole trackitback et al 150% bonus promo. I'd have a lot more miles than I do now!

Mike
Disney World First Class next year with my son
FIRST class to Australia from Europe
one thing-they say hits may be removed if you break contract conditions
but if youve already used the miles surely they cant do anything
goal is to order every single magazine from Miles for Mags.

na jk, hopefully 2 RT tickets.
Quote: one thing-they say hits may be removed if you break contract conditions
but if youve already used the miles surely they cant do anything
I wouldn't press my luck.
If you want to see what can be done with 120,000 miles (unofficial "around the world" trip in F), please take the time to check out the links in my signature below. Trust me, you'll enjoy it!
Quote: If you want to see what can be done with 120,000 miles (unofficial "around the world" trip in F), please take the time to check out the links in my signature below. Trust me, you'll enjoy it!
Only 120K? I thought transitting through BKK, you'd have to pay 160K -- how did you do it??
2 55K envoy seats to Europe in low season