Netflix

Old Nov 16, 2011, 4:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by MVF Trekker
After you enter your DM account, it will redirect you to Netflix to sign up for a trial offer. The US Airways logo will remain at the top right corner.
The GS is over but for future reference, one way to know for sure if you signed up correctly is to call Netflix and ask them what promotion did you sign up under. I did it and they were able to quickly tell it was a US Airways promotion....
Had you bothered to actually read the post you're referring to you would see that I did call and they were completely unable to let me know if i was signed up under any promotion.

Originally Posted by dsquared37
Last minute Netflix signup for the 32nd hit. The confirmation page doesn't mention anything about miles and my phone call, now going on 30 minutes, isn't helping out much.
A second call an hour later resulted in talking with a competent individual who, in a total of 5 minutes, confirmed what i wanted.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 9:36 pm

How long are we supposed to keep these accounts open again until we can cancel without risk of losing the miles? Has anyone cancelled their account already?
Old Feb 28, 2012, 9:04 am

I hope not -- May 14, 2012 is 6 months after the end of the promotion, and is the date you can start cancelling stuff.
Old Mar 2, 2012, 6:13 am

Originally Posted by alanh
I hope not -- May 14, 2012 is 6 months after the end of the promotion, and is the date you can start cancelling stuff.
I can't wait for this. I just can't believe how lacking in content Netflix is. I guess I've always believed the ads that it had everything I wanted.
Old Mar 4, 2012, 11:09 am

Programs: US CP, MR Plat, SPG Plat, HHonors Gold, National X
Originally Posted by mabramovich
I can't wait for this. I just can't believe how lacking in content Netflix is. I guess I've always believed the ads that it had everything I wanted.
More than that i am bothered by the way they come up with suggestions for you or they categorize and the movies. Plus, their search engine sucks! My pal is telling me that they spend a lot of money to come up with this cr@p..

Last edited by Nikolaos; Mar 4, 2012 at 1:49 pm
Old Mar 4, 2012, 7:55 pm

Missed hit 40 because Netflix has yet to post.
Customer service is no help.
Fucck!
Old Mar 4, 2012, 8:09 pm

Originally Posted by surftb15
Missed hit 40 because Netflix has yet to post.
Customer service is no help.
Fucck!
Which customer service did you talk to? A year ago when I did the United netflix offer and I got only half the miles I contacted both Netflix and United customer service and kept getting bounced back and forth between them until finally I talked to someone from netflix that was very helpful and got the miles posted.
Old Mar 5, 2012, 10:07 am

Originally Posted by samdori
Which customer service did you talk to? A year ago when I did the United netflix offer and I got only half the miles I contacted both Netflix and United customer service and kept getting bounced back and forth between them until finally I talked to someone from netflix that was very helpful and got the miles posted.
Netflix, complete pain in the ...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.