Netflix

Old Nov 4, 2011, 8:05 pm

Programs: AA, UA, DL, AS, LH, BA, VS, HHonors, Hyatt, Club Carlson, IHG, Marriott
I tried signing up through the US Airways site. The link worked and it redirected me to a Netflix page where I'm prompted to enter my US FF account but when I click the button to sign up, I get the following error message:

Page Not Found
The requested page /notfound does not exist. We will try to automatically redirect you to our home page in 10 seconds.
Please go to the Netflix home page by clicking the button below.

Then, it redirects me to the Netflix home page where I'm offered a trial membership. I could sign up for that trial membership, but I'm afraid I won't get miles for this membership since it appears like their standard trial membership.

Did any who got the miles went through the same process?

Last edited by MVF Trekker; Nov 6, 2011 at 12:47 am
Old Nov 5, 2011, 3:06 pm

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Gold, HH Gold, National Executive, Amex Plat
Has anyone seen these miles post as a hit yet? I signed up on Sept 14, but have not seen it post to my US account yet.
Old Nov 5, 2011, 3:17 pm

Programs: US2, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by carwag25
Has anyone seen these miles post as a hit yet? I signed up on Sept 14, but have not seen it post to my US account yet.
I'd be following up with the vendor on that - I think there might have been an issue with your registration (the miles should have posted on 10/18 or 10/25).
Old Nov 5, 2011, 3:47 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by carwag25
Originally Posted by vysean
I'd be following up with the vendor on that - I think there might have been an issue with your registration (the miles should have posted on 10/18 or 10/25).
+1

Has your credit card been charged?
Old Nov 6, 2011, 6:25 am

Programs: AA Plat, Amex Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Silver
When does the activity date count for Netflix...I see they want to do a one month free trial. Is it the signup date (today) or when the card is charged...12/6 (too late)?
Old Nov 6, 2011, 2:12 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by riversair
When does the activity date count for Netflix...I see they want to do a one month free trial. Is it the signup date (today) or when the card is charged...12/6 (too late)?
Post 14.
Old Nov 6, 2011, 2:14 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by riversair
See post #1 in Other Partners for this information.

Last edited by beltway; Nov 6, 2011 at 2:20 pm
Old Nov 6, 2011, 3:27 pm

netflix

just signed up for netflix today however receive a 30 day free trial. My credit card will be chaeged on 12/6. I'm afaid now that i will not recive a hit in grand slam due beuing chaeged after 11/14, not todau 11/6 when i signed up. Any ideas, thanks
Old Nov 6, 2011, 3:45 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by bruceatf
Any ideas, thanks
Yes. The answer is given or linked to at least twice in this very short thread. You can still do the Netflix hit.
Old Nov 6, 2011, 3:50 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by beltway
Yes. The answer is given or linked to at least twice in this very short thread. You can still do the Netflix hit.
How has your head not exploded yet, beltway?
Old Nov 6, 2011, 4:09 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by amolkold
How has your head not exploded yet, beltway?
It hasn't?
Old Nov 7, 2011, 6:52 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL, AS, LH, BA, VS, HHonors, Hyatt, Club Carlson, IHG, Marriott
Originally Posted by bruceatf
just signed up for netflix today however receive a 30 day free trial. My credit card will be chaeged on 12/6. I'm afaid now that i will not recive a hit in grand slam due beuing chaeged after 11/14, not todau 11/6 when i signed up. Any ideas, thanks
Did you get the "Page Not Found" message after entering your DM number?
Old Nov 7, 2011, 9:17 am

I just got off the phone with netflix. I signed up for the referral with the same name, new credit card, new email address.

They told me that my netflix IP address and usage pattern was the same as <my name> and since this is a duplicate sign up I will not be getting the points.

Now to scramble for a last minute hit. Yikes.
Old Nov 7, 2011, 10:50 am

Originally Posted by V60t
I just got off the phone with netflix. I signed up for the referral with the same name, new credit card, new email address.

They told me that my netflix IP address and usage pattern was the same as <my name> and since this is a duplicate sign up I will not be getting the points.

Now to scramble for a last minute hit. Yikes.
I have no reason to believe I will now be getting these miles. I haven't seen mine post, and today would have been the absolute lastest I think they could post. There goes a free hit... oh well, that probably cements me at sticking to just 12 hits this year.
Old Nov 7, 2011, 2:07 pm

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Bonvoy LT Plat, TSA vilifier extraordinaire, Once upon a time... US Silver, AA Gold
Originally Posted by Stubtify
I have no reason to believe I will now be getting these miles. I haven't seen mine post, and today would have been the absolute lastest I think they could post. There goes a free hit... oh well, that probably cements me at sticking to just 12 hits this year.
Hmm. Now that 21st century quote really is looking like insurance...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.