E-Rewards and E-Miles [GS 2011 master thread]

Old Sep 20, 2011, 1:01 pm

Originally Posted by divmember

The one that is sponsored by US Air has been stuck at $11.99 for months and I never get any survey opportunities sent to me. I've completed all of the possible questions about myself and asked to be emailed as much as possible but no surveys ever come to the US Air sponsored one.

2. Any suggestions on what else I can do to get more surveys from the US Air sponsored account?

Looking for any suggestions! I hate to let this "easy" hit pass me by.

Thanks!
That indicates to me something is wrong. Check your email spam settings if you've haven't gotten anything in months. If you're logging in to that account and not seeing anything for months on end there's some other kind of problem on the backend. Perhaps try emailing them letting them know that you have an account, haven't been recieving any communications, and asking if there's anything else you need to do. Some systems track IP's and do other things to check for multiple acct's, I haven't heard of erewards doing so but some kind of issue or conflict in the system might have arisen from your multiple acct's.
Old Sep 20, 2011, 1:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Dia, WOH Dia, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Plt
Originally Posted by moebod
does anyone know if e-miles earning will disapear (expire) after a week or two, or month? I dont want to constantly do the surveys, i prefer to come back in a month when i see it will add up to 500...
I would suggest visiting e-miles at least once every two weeks. New offers will arrive, sit in your "Earn Miles Now" list, and will eventually disappear. I have seen it happen two weeks after I originally saw the offer, but I have also had offers sit there longer than that.

Also, I believe your "Earn Miles Now" box can get full and thus no new offers appear until you clear it out. This is likely a YMMV thing.
Old Sep 20, 2011, 1:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Dia, WOH Dia, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Plt
How long does it take to complete e-miles?

My mom signed up, completed her initial offers, completed additional offers as they came in, didn't have to spend any money... 23 days start-to-finish
Old Sep 20, 2011, 2:01 pm

Programs: US, UA, CO, AA, Delta
Originally Posted by Yinzer
That indicates to me something is wrong. Check your email spam settings if you've haven't gotten anything in months. If you're logging in to that account and not seeing anything for months on end there's some other kind of problem on the backend. Perhaps try emailing them letting them know that you have an account, haven't been recieving any communications, and asking if there's anything else you need to do. Some systems track IP's and do other things to check for multiple acct's, I haven't heard of erewards doing so but some kind of issue or conflict in the system might have arisen from your multiple acct's.
Thanks for your suggestion Yinzer. I had checked my spam folder and nothing was in there. I sent them an email and will post the results when I hear back.
Old Sep 20, 2011, 3:59 pm

Programs: HYATT DIAMOND, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Carlson Gold, DL SILVER,
Just got this email... I only have $5.00 in my e-rewards acct and not sure if this will suffice the GS hit. Anyone else receive this email?

"Thank you for participating in e-Rewards(R), the program that rewards you for participating in online surveys that have been selected to match your unique interests.

Your Dividend Miles(R) account will be credited with 250 Dividend Miles within 6-8 weeks."
Old Sep 20, 2011, 4:24 pm

Programs: SPG Lifetime Plat, AA Gold, UA Gold, DL Silver, HH Gold, Vail Epic
Originally Posted by Napolehon
Just got this email... I only have $5.00 in my e-rewards acct and not sure if this will suffice the GS hit. Anyone else receive this email?

"Thank you for participating in e-Rewards(R), the program that rewards you for participating in online surveys that have been selected to match your unique interests.

Your Dividend Miles(R) account will be credited with 250 Dividend Miles within 6-8 weeks."
I think that will work. I had a targeted email that offered me 500 US miles just for enrolling. I enrolled and found a "Free" option at the top of my list of options for US redemptions.
Old Sep 20, 2011, 4:44 pm

Originally Posted by Napolehon

If this was the sign up bonus then this worked for me last year so it should count as a hit. Last year it showed up as:
10/12/2010 10/13/10 E-REWARDS MILEAGE TRANSFER 250
Old Sep 20, 2011, 7:19 pm

completed my 500 E-miles today.. 4 opportunities for total of 25 miles.
Old Sep 20, 2011, 9:56 pm

I'm still sitting at 205 e-miles! I'm tempted to spend the $12 on the Economist for 300 miles, but I'd rather not. If I can get my other e-rewards account up to $25, it will let me submit for 500 e-miles, which I'll convert to US Air miles.. either way I should be able to get this hit sometime.
Old Sep 20, 2011, 10:00 pm

Originally Posted by weaverjf
I'm still sitting at 205 e-miles! I'm tempted to spend the $12 on the Economist for 300 miles, but I'd rather not. If I can get my other e-rewards account up to $25, it will let me submit for 500 e-miles, which I'll convert to US Air miles.. either way I should be able to get this hit sometime.
I think you can get pretty close to 300 just with the beginning surveys. Is this your second year?
Old Sep 20, 2011, 11:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by weaverjf
If you read two issues it's paid off. For me the $12 is actually a savings.
Old Sep 20, 2011, 11:02 pm

I was sitting at 305 in e-miles, switched all my preferences to high interest and now I'm at 400 a day later. I have 500 points pending from them too for signing up for a Adobe trial, but it says it make take 30 days to post, so that doesn't do me any good.
Old Sep 20, 2011, 11:05 pm

Like some others had been dry for a couple days, then today a whole slew more came in. Nice. Closing in.
Old Sep 21, 2011, 2:08 am

Programs: Anything CC gives me
How long is it taking for you guys' e-rewards redemption to post?
Old Sep 21, 2011, 6:18 am

Programs: AA Plat
This is the first time I signed up, so I got the 200-or so miles for signing up, but there are some good magazine offers that are only like $10-12/year that I subscribed for (since I had an interest anyway) for about 50 miles. That helped.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.