DM shopping mall [master thread]

Old Dec 9, 2011, 4:15 pm

Originally Posted by bryanwallace
they did the same to me with petsmart-post date 12/1 .
its annoying as i requested a manual post for this and got this ineligible one posted.
exactly what happened to me on my husband's account. And then, after wanting evidence of the transaction in order to manually post it, after manually posting it with the wrong transaction date they now want evidence that it was posted with a transaction date of 12/1. Come on guys; you posted it - can't you see what you posted?
Old Dec 9, 2011, 8:45 pm

Programs: United 1k aa exec plat
its ridiculous- have now been asked for screen shot of my acct with wrong posting date and details of my transaction.
i already gave them the transaction details which made them post it manually.
then they messed up the manual transaction date and are saying to send it all again and have no idea what they posted???
Old Dec 11, 2011, 3:41 pm

Exact same thing for my wife..last hit and this should give her bonus miles but had to keep sending all sorts of confirmation...don't know what kind of operation they run..
its ridiculous- have now been asked for screen shot of my acct with wrong posting date and details of my transaction.
i already gave them the transaction details which made them post it manually.
then they messed up the manual transaction date and are saying to send it all again and have no idea what they posted???
Old Dec 15, 2011, 8:38 am

Originally Posted by udaykiran82
Exact same thing for my wife..last hit and this should give her bonus miles but had to keep sending all sorts of confirmation...don't know what kind of operation they run..
Same situation for my husband; his finally posted correctly today. It took more than 2 weeks of back and forth emails.
Old Dec 21, 2011, 9:18 pm
akp

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Date still not corrected!

Originally Posted by akp
I emailed the [email protected] folks this morning because my Petsmart hit done on 11/10 posted this morning (finally!) with an activity date of 12/1.

I provided screenshot of my purchase with a time date stamp so I should be good.

I was impressed that I got a response within the hour that they're escalating it for manual posting!

This is my 20th hit and my only insurance hit is 21st Century so I hope this works.

Anita
It has been two weeks tomorrow since I sent documentation showing that this Petsmart Charity donation posted on the wrong day, and still it is posted 12/1. At least I'll know after tonight's sweep whether I need to keep after them; if 21st Century posts, I can let it go.
Old Feb 3, 2012, 12:20 pm

Programs: AA, AC, AGR, AS, BA, CX, DL, UA, WN, all non-elite
Originally Posted by via amtrak
I made a $15 Barnes and Noble purchase using a gift card. Today 45 miles posted to my account, but also 45 miles were deducted. I don't really care about the 45 miles but instead am interested in whether this counts as a shopping hit. I'm guessing it does count since the +45 miles shows up and don't think the -45 miles would affect the hit, but of course I could be wrong.

I also made an equivalent purchase using a B&N gift card from a family member's DM account and the exact same phenomenon occurred: miles posted and the same amount was deducted. So this doesn't seem to be a one-off event.
Just reporting back that I emailed about this issue at the end of November. They asked for screen shots, which I gave. I didn't hear anything after that, so I sent a follow-up email in mid-January. I just checked today and the miles have been re-posted with the correct original activity date. Also, it looks like the deducted miles caused the miles to not count as a hit as the bonuses for the accounts in question never posted. Hopefully this re-posting of the miles should trigger the hit.
Old Feb 12, 2012, 10:02 pm

Programs: United 1k aa exec plat
Originally Posted by via amtrak
Just reporting back that I emailed about this issue at the end of November. They asked for screen shots, which I gave. I didn't hear anything after that, so I sent a follow-up email in mid-January. I just checked today and the miles have been re-posted with the correct original activity date. Also, it looks like the deducted miles caused the miles to not count as a hit as the bonuses for the accounts in question never posted. Hopefully this re-posting of the miles should trigger the hit.
do you mean you ended up getting the miles despite using a gift card???
Old Feb 13, 2012, 1:20 pm

Programs: AA, AC, AGR, AS, BA, CX, DL, UA, WN, all non-elite
do you mean you ended up getting the miles despite using a gift card???
Yes.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.