Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > US Airways 2011 Grand Slam Promotion
Reload this Page >

Un-Official 2011 Grand Slam Tracking Spreadsheet (v1.0)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Un-Official 2011 Grand Slam Tracking Spreadsheet (v1.0)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2011, 3:38 pm

Originally Posted by Spiffster
For this year, I just hand-edited the cells to show the repeats - car rentals and hotels. For next year, I'm going to do the drop-down. It's pretty easy but a> time is tight and b> changes mid-way through like this are a pain.
Agreed on all counts. By this point, people have settled into using their spreadsheets & aren't likely to switch to a new rev with modest improvements. (That's why I noted that this is perhaps better put off to next year.)

As for this year, yep, I just "picked up" my 2d car & am simply hand-editing the entry as you describe (e.g., overwriting "Budget" with my 2d Alamo entry). But in the long run a drop-down menu would be Totally Sweet, I think you would agree.
Old Oct 12, 2011, 9:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA-P, DL-Silver, Marriott-Plat, SPG-Plat, Hilton-Gold
Thank you

Thanks for all the suggestions. I am looking forward to next year's spreadsheet already

I also want to take a moment to point out that Spiffster sent in some awesome revisions to the spreadsheet. I've posted a link to that document on the first post. Thank you so much!

sH
Old Oct 13, 2011, 1:31 am

Programs: gold, titanium, platinum and diamond, but still no giraffe.
Originally Posted by silverhalide
Thanks for all the suggestions. I am looking forward to next year's spreadsheet already

I also want to take a moment to point out that Spiffster sent in some awesome revisions to the spreadsheet. I've posted a link to that document on the first post. Thank you so much!

sH
Hey cool, glad to help.

Some differences from the original...

first, errata:
there are a few stray boldings, ignore those.
copy F9 into F10:F18 to correct the over-exuberant cleaning of the file.

notes:
it works the same as SH's re: blue & green cells (green cells are date-formatted so you can post a date in there so the "as of" calc will be correct))
you'll notice the multiple marriott entries. see a few posts up for the details on that.
added logic for minimum points reqd. hits for hotels & transfers
if you enter in "-1" for the date, the item will be highlighted in red - i'm using this to call attention to what needs to be done next.
as you earn & have hits post, watch the colors change in the top-right table.

Last edited by Spiffster; Oct 14, 2011 at 11:31 pm Reason: forgot one thing...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.