Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

UA Million Miler/Multi-Million Miler Roll Call Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA Million Miler/Multi-Million Miler Roll Call Thread

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2013, 4:33 pm

Programs: UA GS/4 MM, AA Exec Plat, Lifetime Hilton D, Hyatt G, Marriott Titanium earned Ambassador
Took pictures of the acrylic and will of luggage upon receipt. Hope to post soon.
Old Aug 13, 2013, 5:30 pm

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, Marriott PP/LPE, Hilton Diamond
Passed 1MM May 22, '09 on CO 1087 (MCO-IAH). Currently at 1.6MM and anticipate 2MM March 2016 at the current pace. Keep in mind that I'm a 100% domestic US traveler, with an average of ~1K miles per leg, so I've got mine "the hard way". At my age (56), I'm not confident of hitting 3 (much less 4) million, but one can dream. Or nightmare, take your pick.
Old Aug 13, 2013, 9:16 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Platinum
Found some pix of the 3MM Bag...

Found here: http://boardingarea.com/milesfrombli...-gift-arrives/

Last edited by e24mpwr; Aug 13, 2013 at 9:22 pm
Old Aug 13, 2013, 9:30 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Accor Plat, Htz PC, Natl ExEm, other random status
Replacement MM Tags?

I've searched, but have not been able to find an answer to whether there is any way to get replacement MM bag tags.

I received one when I got my MM lite last year, which I (without thinking) put on a bag that I checked on a UA flight. It, of course, disappeared.

I've since received two sets of credentials (Gold at the beginning of this year and recently platinum as I crossed 75K a few weeks back), but only the cheap tags accompanied those credentials.

Has anyone successfully asked UA to send them a replacement leather tag (especially if it was lost while checked on a UA flight)?

And yes, I know that there are many nicer luggage tags, and I have some (like my Glaser Designs tag), but I have put my butt in a seat for more than a million miles to earn that tag, and I wouldn't mind having one back. I'm vain that way...

Thanks,
Greg
Old Aug 14, 2013, 7:53 am

Programs: UA GS/4 MM, AA Exec Plat, Lifetime Hilton D, Hyatt G, Marriott Titanium earned Ambassador
The current 3MM Tumi bag is not like the one pictured at least according to the e-mail selection choice received last week from UA. We will see what arrives in a few weeks.

Originally Posted by e24mpwr
Found some pix of the 3MM Bag...

Found here: http://boardingarea.com/milesfrombli...-gift-arrives/

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Sep 6, 2013 at 4:31 am Reason: image removal
Old Aug 14, 2013, 9:50 am

Originally Posted by RTWSTARALLIANCE
A few days ago received e-mail from UA offering gift selection as noted earlier.
Would you please share the gift selections.

Thanks!
Old Aug 14, 2013, 10:01 am

With regret I am not able to open the selection e-mail / window after making my choice. I know for sure-

Tumi carry on with 3MM logo with adaptor set.
iPod 64gb.

and believe that was Beats by Dre headphones.

There were once again I believe six different items with the last three being more "classy". My immediate attention was the Tumi set which I also think had the highest overall value.

Originally Posted by sf4dfish
Would you please share the gift selections.

Thanks!
Old Aug 14, 2013, 10:10 am

Originally Posted by RTWSTARALLIANCE
With regret I am not able to open the selection e-mail / window after making my choice. I know for sure-

Tumi carry on with 3MM logo with adaptor set.
iPod 64gb.

and believe that was Beats by Dre headphones.

There were once again I believe six different items with the last three being more "classy". My immediate attention was the Tumi set which I also think had the highest overall value.
Thanks anyway! I will also be reaching 3 MM in a few weeks!
Old Aug 14, 2013, 3:28 pm

Programs: UA - GS, MM
Add me, currently at 1.2

I passed 1 MM in 2011. Currently at 1.2 MM. Currently doing mostly IAH to NRT routes so it builds up fast.
Old Aug 14, 2013, 3:30 pm

Programs: UA PP, 1MM
Hit 1 million on the redeye SFO to IAD last Friday night August 9, 1013 miles out from IAD. Flight was delayed, I ended up not clearing for upgrade (finished at #1), and with all that I forgot about the 1 million until I was about asleep -- and was asleep when it happened! But miles credited by Sunday, was able to make Mrs. my companion immediately, and she was 1K for her Sunday flight credit. And there is a benefit in not having to worry about her requalification every year. I had about 100K old CO miles included, but I was a CO elite a couple times in the 90s with too many CLE and EWR flights between DCA, so I don't feel too guilty about those -- those were lots of flights.
Old Aug 14, 2013, 5:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Baze
So, my situation is probably the same as some posting here. Before the merger I was at 935K. The one time adjustment put me over 1MM. I have been tracking my actual butt in seat and can proudly say I will cross the actual 1MM next Wednesday on my flight from DEN to SFO. Yes, I know there are some 500 mile minimums in there but can't help that.
Well, my milestone is delayed by a day. Work had me stay here a day longer. Will pass the true 1MM tomorrow (8/15) IAH-SFO.
Old Sep 5, 2013, 3:13 pm

3MM gift arrival

Large box arrived today via UPS into office. Contained congrats card from Thomas F O'Toole, Tumi electric adaptor set and Tumi Super Leger bag style 022901DH. Size 20.5" x 15" x 8". 42 liters. Price tag says $395. Plate on front says- 3MILLION MILER/MileagePlus. ^
Old Sep 5, 2013, 3:53 pm

I just selected the 64GB iTouch, for the 3 million miles gift
Old Sep 5, 2013, 6:24 pm
Moderator: Mileage Run, United Airlines; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 3MM; Hyatt Glob*****; Hilton Diamond
Does anyone have any recent experience on what, if anything a 2MM received? I will hit that lofty figure next month. Just curious.
Old Sep 5, 2013, 9:38 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.