Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Business Class Partner Award - Infant Lap Fee & Ticketing

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2013, 5:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Diamond, SPG Gold

I'm looking to redeem United points for two business class seats and an infant (in-lap) on a United Partner (either TG LAX-KIX-BKK or OZ LAX-ICN-BKK).

I have been reading threads recently and have found that since April, United has either changed their infant redemption policy or how their system tickets lap infants as people are mentioning different experiences (not just cost).

Has anyone redeemed a premium class ticket using United points for a partner airline (since April 2013)? If so, did the ticket/receipt after redemption show the infant? Right now if you go on United and make a dummy booking and select 1 Adult and 1 Infant, the Infant is not listed in the booking confirmation (it used to show it).

Others have reported nightmarish stories when they get to the airport and are told the infant isn't in the reservation. Just want to make sure I get this right.

Thanks in advance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.