Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dating a Flight attendant

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2003, 4:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN , UA 1K, SPG Platinum, HH Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Silver, GHA Black
Dating a Flight attendant

There was an interesting discussion in SQ forum on dating a flight attendant. There were saying that the flight attendant at SQ were looking for husbands on the plane,...

Did any of you guys ever meet a flight attendant on a flight and went out with her?
I fly a lot (also on CX and TG) but I never really saw/meet any good looking flight attendant.
Old Jul 29, 2003, 4:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum88/HTML/001165.html

Doubt this one will make it two pages.
Old Jul 29, 2003, 4:57 pm

Location: Baltimore - Hyatt Lifetime Diamond/Courtesy Card, UA 2M
Years ago on Midway airlines. What a psycho. I would say that 90% of the FA's I fly with are not to my visual standards.

------------------
United UGS, MM
Hyatt Lifetime Diamond
Starwood Platimun
Old Jul 29, 2003, 5:00 pm

deleted

[This message has been edited by Jim Phillips (edited 07-29-2003).]
Old Jul 29, 2003, 7:17 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by divaof travel:
Years ago on Midway airlines. What a psycho. I would say that 90% of the FA's I fly with are not to my visual standards.

</font>
It cracks me up when I hear this. Have you guys taken a look at yourself lately? Every man in FC these days is at least 50 lbs. overweight with blood pressure that I am certain is through the roof. You pick nose, scratch, take your shoes off and put your feet up on the wall. If you are willing to do this in public, I can only imagine what you do at home. Yes...I'm sure you are all certainly quite a catch.
Old Jul 29, 2003, 7:53 pm

Any man that calls himself a "diva of travel" certainly probably isn't looking for sexy women to date.
Old Jul 29, 2003, 8:10 pm
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by heasdstrong:
It cracks me up when I hear this. Have you guys taken a look at yourself lately? Every man in FC these days is at least 50 lbs. overweight with blood pressure that I am certain is through the roof. You pick nose, scratch, take your shoes off and put your feet up on the wall. If you are willing to do this in public, I can only imagine what you do at home. Yes...I'm sure you are all certainly quite a catch.</font>
Have we met?

Old Jul 29, 2003, 8:12 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by heasdstrong:
It cracks me up when I hear this. Have you guys taken a look at yourself lately? Every man in FC these days is at least 50 lbs. overweight with blood pressure that I am certain is through the roof. You pick nose, scratch, take your shoes off and put your feet up on the wall. If you are willing to do this in public, I can only imagine what you do at home. Yes...I'm sure you are all certainly quite a catch.</font>
OK, Hillary.
Old Jul 29, 2003, 8:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
United??
Old Jul 29, 2003, 8:49 pm
Suspended

I dated a FA for a while (a he though). One of the nicest blokes you could ever go out with. Not the brightest spark in the sky, but he did have other talents I still think of him often and should our paths cross, I would go out with him again.
Old Jul 29, 2003, 9:12 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
Wow, we whould rename this thread sour grapes. Seems like more then one guy has been turned down.

There are many extreamly attractive Flight Attendants out there.
Old Jul 29, 2003, 9:31 pm

Why is this in the UA Mileage Plus forum?
Old Jul 29, 2003, 9:40 pm

Programs: UA1K 3MM, AS MVP 75K Gold
Is this the UA forum or the Hot Tub Chat Room?
Old Jul 29, 2003, 9:41 pm

Programs: AA EXP with lots of BA. UA 2MM Lifetime Plat - No longer chase hotel loyalty
Well this should be in Omni... But a UA FA I know (family friend) has dated *some* passengers... all ended up being creeps (including the 1K's...)... So she's done with that for now...

With the dot com bust, all of the road warriors in UA First (or domestic business) seem to match the stereotype earlier in the thread...

I personally have got a few more years to get to that sterotype - I'm working on it
Old Jul 29, 2003, 9:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
I looked carefully at my FAs on the LAX-SYD flights on Monday.

I certainly would not need to ask their mother if I could could date them, as they WERE my mother's age already.

One was 75 if she was a day .. my Mom next to her looks like Elle McPherson.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.