Wiki Posts
Search

Taking united to zih

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2008, 1:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UAL, AA, AS, CX
Taking united to zih

I noticed that United has one flight on Saturday's to ZIH - I'm thinking of going over the winter however it shows an A320 TED plane without F seats.

Any news, advice or tips about this TED plane to ZIH? E+ is my goal.
Old Oct 19, 2008, 2:14 pm

Programs: DL Plat, UA Plat 1MM, AS MVP, Hyatt Discoverist, Avis Presidents Club, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by JHIN
I noticed that United has one flight on Saturday's to ZIH - I'm thinking of going over the winter however it shows an A320 TED plane without F seats.

Any news, advice or tips about this TED plane to ZIH? E+ is my goal.
If E+ is your goal, then you should be fine as TED has plenty of E+ seats.
Old Oct 19, 2008, 3:53 pm

Programs: AS MVP 100K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite, UA 1MM,
I would imagine that besides the odd plane change at the last minute, all the Mexican and Carribean destinations this winter will keep the TED configured planes. Those planes have many seats that are sold to consolidators and vacation package creators (i.e. FunJet). And on the weekends, those ZIH flights are filled with those folks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.