Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

UA Mileage Plus Visa Awards--Vanished into thin air??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 1998, 2:01 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Back in Septmebor or October of 1997, i got a flier in my UA MP VIsa bill regarding an awards program which was to be based on the number of dollars spent in a one-year period from 2/97-2/98. There were 7 award levels, ranging from a free Eddie Bauer (or similar) gift certificate on up to a futon bed or pair of airline tickets. The deal was you had to be a member in good standing come June 98 when they were suppoed to redeem awards.

Of course i have misplaced the paper, but it will eventually turn up. Meanwhile, i called UA MP Visa and inquired about the program. They denied any knowledge of it, and referrred me to the Airline program. Of course they knew nothing either.

Did anyone else get this flier? DOes anyone know what has happened to this program? Has anyone had any luck redeeming an award? Please contact me at [email protected] with details.

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.