Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Hey Hey! Ho Ho! Welch's Cranapple's Got to Go!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hey Hey! Ho Ho! Welch's Cranapple's Got to Go!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2008, 10:09 am

Programs: Sexy UA 1K
<flame suit on>
That cranapple stuff is bad for you anyway. I used to order that and I really liked it. But one time as I was flying with my friend, he pointed out to me that the stuff contains high fructose corn syrup... then I stop drinking it and start taking tomato juice ...
Old Dec 1, 2010, 11:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, SPG
Woo hoo!

On my most recent flight I risked a cranapple order and was pleasantly surprised to find that the dreaded Welch's cranapple had been vanquished and the Minute Maid cranapple had been restored to its rightful place as the United cranapple of record.

I wonder if the sunrise-sunset recipe was a factor.

In any case, woo hoo!
Old Dec 1, 2010, 12:12 pm
Suspended

Programs: CO Plat, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by beamMeUp38
<flame suit on>
That cranapple stuff is bad for you anyway. I used to order that and I really liked it. But one time as I was flying with my friend, he pointed out to me that the stuff contains high fructose corn syrup... then I stop drinking it and start taking tomato juice ...
Cause canned tomato juice isn't full of sodium. And because high fructose corn syrup is the worst thing known to man. Which is why there is a warning label on Coke.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.