Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Mileage+ & OnePass accounts are linked, does it mean status matches automatically?

Mileage+ & OnePass accounts are linked, does it mean status matches automatically?

Old Aug 24, 2011, 11:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA-lifetime Platinum (2MM), IHG-Amb, HH-Diamond, Hertz-PC, Marriott-Gold, CX-AM
Question Mileage+ & OnePass accounts are linked, does it mean status matches automatically?

Try to use UA SWU electronic certificate for the CO flight on UA itinerary. Applied OnePass account online and linked my Mileage+ account with my OnePass account online before I called CO for upgrade. Now CO already withdrew 1 SWU from my Mileage+ account for upgrade waitlisting. Do I need to call CO for status match to get better chance of upgrade since I my OnePass account still shows non-elite? Will CO match my status to infinite Platinum due to my 1KMM status or just regular/normal Platinum?
Old Aug 24, 2011, 11:56 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.99MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Status matchs take 7=10 days typically
Originally Posted by GordonGordon
...Will CO match my status to infinite Platinum due to my 1KMM status or just regular/normal Platinum?
1Ks ==> Plat
Old Aug 25, 2011, 7:26 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Linking your accounts does not automatically trigger the status match. You have to fill out that form separately.
Old Aug 25, 2011, 7:30 am

Programs: IHG Gold Ambassador
Originally Posted by mahasamatman
Linking your accounts does not automatically trigger the status match. You have to fill out that form separately.
Where is the Status Match form? I've never seen one and I've been wondering why my status hasn't been matched on Mileage Plus.
Old Aug 25, 2011, 7:36 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by mgobluetex
Where is the Status Match form?
There's a link in the master thread over in the consoldated forum.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...tus-tools.html
Old Aug 25, 2011, 9:56 pm
LAX

Programs: OZ Diamond
Originally Posted by mahasamatman
There's a link in the master thread over in the consoldated forum.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...tus-tools.html
I did that, but still no status with CO after almost 3 weeks now! Who should I call to get it fixed?

LAX
Old Aug 25, 2011, 10:02 pm

Programs: *G, M+ Platinum
If it's been over a week, call - there is a major glitch in the system, and frequently the accounts link and the status match doesn't happen
Old Aug 26, 2011, 12:33 am

Programs: UA 1P 1MM
Originally Posted by ~tc~
If it's been over a week, call - there is a major glitch in the system, and frequently the accounts link and the status match doesn't happen
Agreed! Just give them a call and they will be able to get that done. At the end of the phone call, they will send a confirmation email to you. Then, you have to wait another week for the status to show up.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.