Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Westin Heavenly Bed on intl F flights? [merged threads]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Westin Heavenly Bed on intl F flights? [merged threads]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2013, 7:56 am

Programs: UA 1K 25 years/2MM, Honors LT Diamond, AVIS & Hertz Prez Club
I think it was pretty universal how much we liked all these. And I thought the lounge upgrade at SFO Red Carpet Club was pretty nice too.

So now it seems, Westin is doing it again, but with Delta, and with an added twist:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/todayi...+In+the+Sky%29

Delta Air Lines business-class customers will be able to curl up with an in-flight version of "Westin's Heavenly Bed" pillows and comforters on international and select domestic flights beginning this summer.

The tie-in with Westin follows another recent collaboration with Westin parent Starwood. Delta and Starwood announced earlier this month that they would introduce a "Crossover Rewards" program that would extend elite-level VIP perks to each other's their top customers, both in hotels and during flights.
Old Mar 2, 2013, 9:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Kudos to DL for recognizing the added value of crossing over with a premium brand (both Starwood for Crossover rewards and now Westin for bedding).

Too bad UA let that one lapse.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.