Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

How long for miles to post after a Mileage Plus Mall purchase?

How long for miles to post after a Mileage Plus Mall purchase?

Old Dec 11, 2007, 8:01 pm
MRW
Original Poster

Question How long for miles to post after a Mileage Plus Mall purchase?

How long does it typically take miles to show up in a Mileage Plus account after a purchase through the Mileage Plus Mall? (I want to make sure my activity shows up before the end of the year so my miles do not expire.) Thanks.
Old Dec 11, 2007, 9:35 pm
kuf

Programs: UA 2P
When I shopped at Shutterfly, it took about 2 weeks for the miles to show up.
Old Dec 11, 2007, 10:10 pm

Programs: United Mileage Plus
When I shopped at Nordstrom.com it took 8 days (including weekends) so only a bit longer than a week.
Old Dec 12, 2007, 3:36 am
Used to be 'lohiadk'

When I shopped at FTD.com it took roughly 3 weeks.
Old Dec 12, 2007, 5:50 am

Programs: AA Plat, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, etc.
Purchased about 17 days ago from Circuit City. No miles posted yet.

There appears to be no way for customers to see the status of their mileage credit. Anyone know how to confirm miles are being processed and get an estimated posting date?
Old Dec 12, 2007, 7:48 pm

Programs: MileagePlus Platinum
I do a lot of online shopping through the Mileage Mall, and I've had the miles show up anywhere from a few days after the item was shipped to me, to taking as long as 12 weeks, to showing up six months later after I inquired about the whereabouts of my miles, to never even showing up at all ever after complaining.

So hopefully yours will turn up.
Old Nov 3, 2010, 5:12 am
Original Member

Disappointing. Waiting for UA miles from Shutterfly purchase, going on week 10!!

Also, the email address to Mileage Plus Shopping Mall for purchases before Oct 1st keeps bouncing which is very annoying.

There's a new vendor taking care of purchases after Oct 1st and they are very responsive, just not the old vendor.
Old Nov 3, 2010, 6:20 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Out of three MP Mall purchases, in two cases the answer is "never," and in the other case three weeks.

There are much more reliable portals out there.
Old Nov 3, 2010, 1:51 pm

Programs: UA 1k *G, AA Plat, Marriott Silver
Longest I can recall is 3 weeks to post. Have noticed seems to vary from vendor to vendor, as some post in a week.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.