Wiki Posts
Search

LHR T1 IRIS question

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2006, 9:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, Marriott Titanium & LT Platinum, Avis PC, Hertz PC
Question LHR T1 IRIS question

I saw on a thread yesterday that IRIS is now working at LHR T3.

I have a question about T1. Tomorrow I am flying to LHR, then connecting to CDG from T1 after a 4 hour layover. If I exit through Immigration and customs and walk through the tunnel to T1, does anyone know if I will be able to sign up for IRIS in T1, so Then use it when I fly back to LHR from CDG? Thanks.
Old Jun 8, 2006, 4:08 am

The IRIS office in T1 is just after security, between security and the departures lounge. Regardless of how you enter T1, you will still be able to access the IRIS office. If you go through security in T1, you will walk by the office in order to get to the departure lounge. If you transfer air side to T1, you can still access the office by following the signs that are posted.
Old Jun 8, 2006, 4:12 am
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
Hmm if I was arriving T2 and exiting to london, any way of signing up before I leave?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.