Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Where do I find info on this MP redemption promotion

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2005, 11:43 pm
Original Poster

It was posted on another thread
"The SFO-LAS-LAX award is only 15,000 miles through the end of the year - we haven't heard if they're extending the short-haul awards yet."

Can someone tell me where to find this kind of info. I'm new to redemming miles...I've been so buys earning them that now I have to learn the tricks of redeeming.
Old Dec 4, 2005, 11:52 pm

Programs: UA, SPG
Redeem Saver Awards from 15,000 miles
United Saver Awards from 15,000 miles
Dates: July 15 through December 31, 2005
Offer: Redeem 15,000 miles for a United Economy®, roundtrip Saver Award or 30,000 miles for a United First® or United Business® roundtrip Saver Award. Valid for use on United, United Express® and TedSM nonstop flights that are 750 air miles or less, each way. Online offer only. View all qualifying markets.
Get started now: To book reduced award travel and redeem your miles for a Saver Award ticket, visit united.com.
Terms and Conditions: 15,000 miles for Economy Saver Award space, or 30,000 miles for First Class (2-cabin) or Business Class (3-cabin) Saver Award space, valid on short-haul, non-stop flights within the 48 contiguous states and between U.S and Canada. Short-haul flights are defined as flights with a length up to and including 750 air miles each way. Offer is only valid on United®, TedSM and United Express® operated flights, but not to flights operated by other airlines (such as United-marketed code share and Star Alliance® flights). Roundtrip travel is required. If you choose to use an award for one-way travel, no residual credit will be issued for unused segments. No stopovers permitted. Offer is valid for travel from July 15, 2005 to December 31, 2005. All travel must be completed by December 31, 2005. All ticketing must be made through united.com. For complete terms and conditions visit united.com/reducedawardterms.
Old Dec 4, 2005, 11:53 pm

Programs: UA, SPG
The above can be found on United.com under Mileage Plus, Promotions, Air
Old Dec 5, 2005, 12:04 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by peter11
The above can be found on United.com under Mileage Plus, Promotions, Air
Thanks I'll be watching this page closely now.
Old Dec 5, 2005, 12:13 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by peter11
Redeem Saver Awards from 15,000 miles
United Saver Awards from 15,000 miles
Dates: July 15 through December 31, 2005
Offer: Redeem 15,000 miles for a United Economy®, roundtrip Saver Award or 30,000 miles for a United First® or United Business® roundtrip Saver Award. Valid for use on United, United Express® and TedSM nonstop flights that are 750 air miles or less, each way. Online offer only. View all qualifying markets.
Get started now: To book reduced award travel and redeem your miles for a Saver Award ticket, visit united.com.
Terms and Conditions: 15,000 miles for Economy Saver Award space, or 30,000 miles for First Class (2-cabin) or Business Class (3-cabin) Saver Award space, valid on short-haul, non-stop flights within the 48 contiguous states and between U.S and Canada. Short-haul flights are defined as flights with a length up to and including 750 air miles each way. Offer is only valid on United®, TedSM and United Express® operated flights, but not to flights operated by other airlines (such as United-marketed code share and Star Alliance® flights). Roundtrip travel is required. If you choose to use an award for one-way travel, no residual credit will be issued for unused segments. No stopovers permitted. Offer is valid for travel from July 15, 2005 to December 31, 2005. All travel must be completed by December 31, 2005. All ticketing must be made through united.com. For complete terms and conditions visit united.com/reducedawardterms.
Would this promotion apply to a flight SFO-LAS-LAX.
If I 'm learning correctly it could because LAX is my destination and LAS is my stopover. Just checking if I'm learning from all of you correctly. I know I would forfeit my return segment...that's fine with me.
Old Dec 5, 2005, 1:15 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by lkohawaii
Would this promotion apply to a flight SFO-LAS-LAX.
If I 'm learning correctly it could because LAX is my destination and LAS is my stopover. Just checking if I'm learning from all of you correctly. I know I would forfeit my return segment...that's fine with me.
nonstop flights only ----> you could probably pull that off as an open jaw, but wouldn't be able to get back to sfo (from lax) without buying another ticket

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.