Go Back   > > >
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 10, 05, 11:54 am   #61
  
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: NYC and Long Island, NY
Programs: UA Global Services 2.5+ MM, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Posts: 2,748
5/12 LGA 6:00AM - 6:30 AM 673 to ORD
5/13 ORD 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM 678 to LGA
(no time on 5/12 at ORD, as connection is tight to my MSY flight, and no RCC at MSY on 5/13)..

5/15 - LGA 8:45AM - 9:30 AM UA 675 to ORD
5/16 - ORD 8:45AM - 9:30 AM UA 676 to LGA

5/17 JFK 6:40AM - 7:30 AM UA 5 to SFO
5/18 SFO 6:30AM - 7:00 AM UA 963 to LAX
5/19 LAX 5:45AM - 6:20AM UA 66 to SEA
5/20 SEA have a 6AM flight to SFO, so may or may not make it to the RCC!
5/20 SFO 8:15AM-8:45AM UA 956 to JFK

A LOT more to come!

Last edited by meducate; May 11, 05 at 1:32 pm
meducate is offline  
Old May 10, 05, 11:32 pm   #62
Hilton Contributor BadgeSPG Contributor Badge
  
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,312
OSL Scandinavian *G Lounge on Friday the 13th of May from 11 am till 1 pm
CPH Scandinavian *G Lounge on Friday the 13th of May from 2:30 pm till 3:10 pm

One of the RCC Clubs at ORD on Monday May 23 from 2 pm till 3:45
London Lounge after landing at LHR, ETA 05:55 AM till 7 am Tuesday May 24th
tommy777 is offline  
Old May 11, 05, 3:19 am   #63
Moderator Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz
  
Join Date: Jun 2000
Programs: AS MVP, HHonors Diamond
Posts: 32,580
SFO -- Saturday, May 14, 7:30-9:30pm
cblaisd is offline  
Old May 11, 05, 12:00 pm   #64
  
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: NYC
Programs: BAEC Silver, AA LTP 2MM
Posts: 3,359
ORD 5/12 2:30p - 4:30p enroute to STL. PM me if around.
UAL_Rulez is offline  
Old May 11, 05, 8:31 pm   #65
FlyerTalk Evangelist
  
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle, WA, USA
Programs: Bar Alliance Gold
Posts: 16,254
And here are the next stops on "Tigger's RCC Tour 2005":
  • SEA (UA224 to IAD) on 5/12 (though probably when the RCC closes)
  • IAD (C17) (UA8845 to GSO) on 5/13 from 6:00am-8:15am
  • IAD (closest to departure gate for UA917 to SEA) on 5/15 from 4:00pm-4:30pm
SEA_Tigger is offline  
Old May 12, 05, 6:46 am   #66
  
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: NYC and Long Island, NY
Programs: UA Global Services 2.5+ MM, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Posts: 2,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by meducate
5/12 LGA 6:00AM - 6:30 AM 673 to ORD
5/13 ORD 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM 678 to LGA
(no time on 5/12 at ORD, as connection is tight to my MSY flight, and no RCC at MSY on 5/13)..

5/15 - LGA 8:45AM - 9:30 AM UA 675 to ORD
5/16 - ORD 8:45AM - 9:30 AM UA 676 to LGA

5/17 JFK 6:40AM - 7:30 AM UA 5 to SFO
5/18 SFO 6:30AM - 7:00 AM UA 963 to LAX
5/19 LAX 5:45AM - 6:20AM UA 66 to SEA
5/20 SEA have a 6AM flight to SFO, so may or may not make it to the RCC!
5/20 SFO 8:15AM-8:45AM UA 956 to JFK

A LOT more to come!
Anyone in the ORD RCC near C-17 right now? 5/12 at 0750.....
meducate is offline  
Old May 12, 05, 6:08 pm   #67
  
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 521
IAD C17 RCC Now, Anyone want in?

let me know if you want into the club.

albatross
albatross is offline  
Old May 13, 05, 12:22 pm   #68
  
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: EU rotating
Posts: 2,913
SFO Int RCC 05/24 ~10.30AM - ~11.30AM
LHR RCC 05/25 ~ 7.30AM - ~10.00AM
Spider is offline  
Old May 13, 05, 9:14 pm   #69
  
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 521
Next weeks itin

Anyone want into RCC next week? Email me and let me know.

May 16 8pm IAD
May 17 4pm ORD
May 18 3pm DFW
albatross is offline  
Old May 14, 05, 4:15 am   #70
  
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: NYC
Programs: BAEC Silver, AA LTP 2MM
Posts: 3,359
May 24 ORD 08.15 - 10.00
UAL_Rulez is offline  
Old May 14, 05, 6:49 am   #71
  
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 485
May 19th- ORD- "B20" RCC.

PM me as I'm not sure when I'm arriving at ORD as of now.
ualisthebst is offline  
Old May 14, 05, 7:31 am   #72
Suspended
Original Poster
  
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 17,769
Reminder!

Starts tomorrow:

May 15:
JFK - Intl F Lounge - 4pm - 5:30pm
LAX - Intl F Lounge - 9pm - 10:30pm

May 16:
LAX - Intl F Lounge or RCC (depending on agent) - 3:30pm - 6:30pm

May 19:
LAX - Intl F Lounge or RCC (depending on agent) - 11:30am - 12:30pm

May 23:
MEX - RCC - 4:30pm - 6pm

May 24:
LAX - Intl F Lounge - 10am - 11am


PM me if you want to be my guest.
BenjaminNYC is offline  
Old May 15, 05, 2:16 pm   #73
Suspended
Original Poster
  
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 17,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminNYC
Starts tomorrow:

May 15:
JFK - Intl F Lounge - 4pm - 5:30pm
LAX - Intl F Lounge - 9pm - 10:30pm

May 16:
LAX - Intl F Lounge or RCC (depending on agent) - 3:30pm - 6:30pm

May 19:
LAX - Intl F Lounge or RCC (depending on agent) - 11:30am - 12:30pm

May 23:
MEX - RCC - 4:30pm - 6pm

May 24:
LAX - Intl F Lounge - 10am - 11am


PM me if you want to be my guest.
I'm in JFK IFL now if anyone wants in. The champagne and sandwiches are divine! Well... they're OKAAAAAAAAAAAAY...
BenjaminNYC is offline  
Old May 15, 05, 2:56 pm   #74
  
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: NYC and Long Island, NY
Programs: UA Global Services 2.5+ MM, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Posts: 2,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminNYC
I'm in JFK IFL now if anyone wants in. The champagne and sandwiches are divine! Well... they're OKAAAAAAAAAAAAY...
Nice offer, Benjamin...wish I was there, but flew out to ORD today...doesn't compare to the JFK IFL! safe travels...
meducate is offline  
Old May 16, 05, 5:22 am   #75
Used to be 'g_leyser'
  
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Rahmistan
Programs: AA PLT, HH Dia, Starwood Gold, Reno Air MEGA Platinum
Posts: 9,563
KIX May 27th

Will be flying KIX-ORD and arriving about 2.5 hours before on a TG flight from BKK.
PM Me if you want in.
aisleorwindow is offline  
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

 
Forum Jump
Contact Us - FlyerTalk - Archive - Top