Search

UA Omsbudsman?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2011, 12:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Platinum, Marriott Platinum,
UA Omsbudsman?

Hello -

I'm having an issue with an international flight (MUC-IAD) and am having no luck with the RA's on the phone - all of whom are located overseas and seem to be quite limited in terms of what they are able to do.

Several other airline programs I am a member of have representatives on FT and have proved to be very helpful. Does UA have a similar presence here? If so, I'd be very grateful for his or her contact information.

Thanks so much!
Old Apr 5, 2011, 12:26 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA 1K MM, SPG Plat For Life, Marriott Plat, Nexus/GlobalEntry
In the past UA has not had anyone on FT other than a PR person, and they were not available to answer specific customer service questions.

However Continental has always had such a person called "CO Insider". With the merger, they've changed their FT handle to "UA Insider". You might consider sending him a private message. But he has told us that he's quite busy with merger related duties and he's not regularly participating in the forum as much as he used to (at least for right now). So I'm not totally sure he'll be able to help you out. Might be worth an ask though...
Old Apr 5, 2011, 12:28 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

In addition to the UA Insider mention above, it might be worth mentioning some more details of the problem here. Someone might know an answer or help you with a different way of phrasing the inquiry to get the answer you need.
Old Apr 5, 2011, 2:38 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
sky74, I'd commend following sbm12's advice in describing what you are trying to accomplish. It's possible that others can help based on similar experiences. Also, we may be able to direct you to a thread or two which discusses the same or similar challenges and solutions. Ocn Vw 1K, co-moderator.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.