Search

Three-hour check in time at Seattle?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2013, 4:40 pm
txp
Original Poster

Programs: UA, AA, DL, BA, Marriott, Hilton, Accor, Hyatt
Three-hour check in time at Seattle?

Flying back tomorrow SEA-IAH. My boarding pass has the following message printed on it: "Due to security screening delays at SEA-TAC, WA (SEA) it is recommended that you arrive at least 3 hours before departure if you are checking bags and 2 hours before departure if you are not checking bags."

I was hoping that 1.5 hours should be sufficient, as this is usually what I do before any flight. Does anyone know what is going on at SEA? Is it really necessary to arrive 3 hours before? We have premier access and might even get pre-check as we are GE members.

Thank you!
Old Jan 1, 2013, 4:45 pm
txp
Original Poster

Programs: UA, AA, DL, BA, Marriott, Hilton, Accor, Hyatt
Please move to the UA consolidated

To the moderator:
I posted this on the UA pre-merger by mistake. Can you please move it to the UA consolidated?
Thanks!
Old Jan 1, 2013, 10:27 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...elays-sea.html

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/west/...ding-pass.html
Old Jan 2, 2013, 9:40 am
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
Let's follow the discussion in one of the threads offered by cblaisd. I'll close this now. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.