Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Did Anyone Notice That They Shortened the Elite Benefit Period from 2/28 to 1/31?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Did Anyone Notice That They Shortened the Elite Benefit Period from 2/28 to 1/31?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2012, 6:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, US LT Silver, AA Plat, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Starwood Gold

Finally received my PP card yesterday and the first thing I noticed was that the expiration was at the end of January instead of February. It will be interesting to see if the other airlines follow suit next year as my colleagues tell me that the Elite expiration on American, USAir and Delta is still February. Just one more way to screw your best customers.
Old Mar 9, 2012, 6:21 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Marriott Life Plat, various others of little note
Originally Posted by romadaro
Finally received my PP card yesterday and the first thing I noticed was that the expiration was at the end of January instead of February. It will be interesting to see if the other airlines follow suit next year as my colleagues tell me that the Elite expiration on American, USAir and Delta is still February. Just one more way to screw your best customers.
Welcome to United Airlines, they trimmed us back to 1/31 a year or so ago.
Old Mar 9, 2012, 6:23 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Boghopper
Welcome to United Airlines, they trimmed us back to 1/31 a year or so ago.
and it was announce on co.com (late 2010) that 2011 program would expired Jan 2012 -- but we all know what actually happened.
from the CO Forum http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/conti...lite-year.html
Old Mar 9, 2012, 6:58 pm
Senior Moderator; Moderator, Eco-Conscious Travel, United and Flyertalk Cares

Programs: UA 1.7 MM;; Accor & Marriott Pt; Hyatt Globalist
Please refer to the existing thread provided above.

l'etoile
UA moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.