Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

UAL upgrade success/failure tracking website [Please use Website for Posting Results]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UAL upgrade success/failure tracking website [Please use Website for Posting Results]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2013, 1:37 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Starwood Gold
Bump. Wish the data were updated (and thread moved to the new consolidated forum).

This is some of the most useful information for lowly 1p's who are often on the borderline for upgrades.
Old Jan 23, 2013, 10:18 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA, DL
Originally Posted by drewguy
Looks like the two people who put this together, IADLayover and Avsfan273 haven't been active on Flyertalk in nearly a year. I sent them a PM encouraging them to let us know what, if anything, they plan do to with the UDU Stats site - here's hoping they'll update it.
BTW, I have not received a response to their PMs. Neither seems to be active at Flyertalk these days.
Old Jan 26, 2013, 11:50 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Should have noted earlier that I've started an effort to build this anew here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...king-site.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.