Wiki Posts
Search

RCC @ LAS

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2000, 9:24 am
Original Member
Original Poster

RCC @ LAS

Okay, PDX has one, so does SAN and PHL and even SNA.

However I seem to notice more traffic through LAS, and they do not have a Red Carpet Club. I asked an agent about it, and she informed me that they are trying to get one but that it has been an uphill battle. I'm surprised that they didn't try to put one in when they moved to the new concourse some years ago.
Old Jun 13, 2000, 12:39 pm

Programs: UA 1PMM,AAG; usedtobeelite
There is an HP lounge and a DL lounge, I think, if you have any memberships with reciprocity.
Old Jun 13, 2000, 2:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM. DL Plat, AS MVP
No longer a DL lounge at LAS. For some reason, the OAG guides still say there is.
Old Jun 13, 2000, 3:16 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Plat, Hertz P Circle
I spoke to a gate agent the last time I was there and he agreed with me that there should be one. He gave me a suggestion form to fill out, and told me if enough customers request it, it'll come. I've also sent a suggestion via email shortly afterwards.
Old Jun 13, 2000, 3:47 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Originally posted by zrs70:
No longer a DL lounge at LAS. For some reason, the OAG guides still say there is.
The DL gates are now next to UA on concourse D. If you look at the terminal building, about half down on the second floor looks like that it was built to handle a club. UA, DL & National are the only ones with gates on the west arm of Concourse D.

Old Jun 13, 2000, 3:52 pm
Original Member

Location: Tucson, Southern Arizona, North America, Western Hemisphere, The Earth, a small planet in the solar system. Previously OnePass Infinite Platinum Elite, now over entitled 1K
The America West club at LAS is the old Delta club
Old Jun 13, 2000, 9:03 pm

Programs: Inf Elite CO, lifetime AA Platinum
And the HP club at LAS is probably the best domestic club that I have ever been in. Members of CO and NW clubs can also go in at no cost. Maybe (if some of the hundreds of rumors out there are true) TWA members will also be able to gain entrance.
Old Jun 13, 2000, 10:42 pm

Location: Southern California - UA1K, Delta GM, Starwood Gold, Hilton Gold, AA Platinum
Very Bizarre... Hmmmm maybe they can share one with Air Canada??? Put a combined club in???

Ahhh you never know.. very weird...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.