Search

An RCC irreg ops success story.

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2007, 10:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
An RCC irreg ops success story.

MSP was is meltdown yesterday afternnon due problems with getting flights into and out of ORD. I was booked on the last flight out, but arrived at the airport early since I was finished with my business.

When I called CS to check my flight's status and to try to rearrange things the person, who was actually very pleasant and seemingly helpful, advised me to stay on my flights since things looked OK and that there were no upgrade seats available on the other flights. I had a confirmed upgrade on the original flight.

So, I roll in to the RCC amidst general chaos at the gates. The person double checks all the flights several times, and says "looks like the 4:30 will be the first out at 6:15, but it will probably actually be 6:30 since the flight won't arrive until 6:00." When I say "OK", she punches me in and prints out an F BP for that flight. Perfect service that included all the information I needed to know and gave the desired result.

Isn't it nice when the system works!
Old Dec 3, 2007, 10:44 am

Programs: HiltonHonors, IHG Hotels, DL Skymiles
Essentially, the "system" would always work if you talk to employees who know what they're doing and how to access and process correct information and solutions. Unfortunately, I'm sorry to say, so many employees don't do this.

Correction - they don't research or learn how to do whatever is needed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.