Community
Wiki Posts
Search

When to expect the elite status card?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2006, 11:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: JAL Global Club; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum Elite; World of Hyatt Globalist
When to expect the elite status card?

I completed 25k EQM this monday. When I can expect my card to be mailed to me? Thanks.
Old Nov 9, 2006, 11:33 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Gold, Mariott Gold
3-4 weeks... FWIW, 2P card it is not really needed "in hand".
Old Nov 9, 2006, 11:35 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Welcome to Ft, rigel!

In the past, people have received their cards somewhere between 2 weeks after achieving status and ... never. The Premier card isn't that important, as your status will appear in your reservations and on your boarding passes anyway. The higher-level cards are important, however, as they're required for lounge access.
Old Nov 9, 2006, 11:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Wouldn't you like to know?!
Originally Posted by jhayes_1780
3-4 weeks... FWIW 2P card it not really needed "in hand".
Sometimes it is. I went to LAX t7 elite entrance last weekend. There were a lot of "entrance lice" being denied. So I said "Premier Executive" and that idiot TSA agent said "let me see your card" I don't carry my elite card with me. I just carry my RCC club card and I use that to swipe at easy chicken etc. So I told him, I don't have my card but here's an old boarding pass I kept that had PREMIER EXECUTIVE on it (thankfully I was on another flight the day before) and shoved it in his face.
Old Nov 9, 2006, 11:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

IME, usually four weeks. Can take as many as six...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.