Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Need urgent help with 1K phone number in Japan

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2011, 10:33 pm
Original Poster

With the demise of the 1K website I can't find the 1K number here in Japan. I am outside of Tokyo but within the Kanto area. Please don't post the phone number in this thread, but appreciate your PM. Thanks a million.
Old Jul 20, 2011, 11:24 pm

Programs: UA *G MM
I'll send a PM.
Old Jul 20, 2011, 11:25 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
The 1K phone info is still available online -- in a sort of "double secret probation" way

On the Mileage Plus page, on the upper right hand side, under the 1K(R), Your MP number and the "logout", then is a small "-" yes a hyphen. This is the hyperlink for the 1K phone card.

yup, it is there, why?? who knows.
Old Jul 20, 2011, 11:32 pm

Programs: UA 1K
I think you'll also find the right phone number if you open your favorite Web search engine and type in:

site:united.com 1k 800
Old Jul 20, 2011, 11:35 pm

Programs: UA *G MM
That's odd and the hyphen blends well with the background. But these numbers are toll free numbers to connect you to the states. These days you can just dial the US 800 number using Skype, or does this have the advantage of bypassing the prompts?

Japan has its own 1k desk with a local 0120 toll free number.

And just checked the Japan website. No way to obtain this number online.

Last edited by gnaget; Jul 21, 2011 at 12:01 am
Old Jul 21, 2011, 12:00 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
On the Mileage Plus page, on the upper right hand side, under the 1K(R), Your MP number and the "logout", then is a small "-" yes a hyphen. This is the hyperlink for the 1K phone card.

yup, it is there, why?? who knows.
That's really something^ Interestingly, the calling guide does not show a direct Japan phone number but gets me directly the U.S.

Originally Posted by gnaget
I'll send a PM.
That's the direct Japan line, thanks.

Thanks to everybody for your helpful replies. Mods, please close thread!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.