UA MP Mall - spend $500, get 1000 mi bonus

Old Sep 7, 2010, 3:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExP
UA MP Mall - spend $500, get 1000 mi bonus

It's easy to earn 1000 bonus award miles

It's easy to earn 1,000 bonus award miles when you shop for all your back to school supplies at the Mileage Plus Mall. Simply spend over $500 between July 10 - September 10,2010 at the participating stores below. Bonus award miles are in addition to the miles you earn for every dollar spent.

Shoes.com
15 Miles/$2

Nordstrom.com
4 Miles/$1

Harry and David
7 Miles/$2

The North Face
4 Miles/$1

Barnes & Noble.com
7 Miles/$2

macys.com
3 Miles/$1

Kohls.com
3 Miles/$1

Clinique
5 Miles/$2

Sears
5 Miles/$2

Kmart
5 Miles/$2

oldnavy.com
3 Miles/$1

OfficeMax
2 Miles/$1

Apple Store
3 Miles/$2

Dell Home Systems
3 Miles/$2

TERMS & CONDITIONS:

Please allow 6-8 weeks after completed qualifying activity for miles to be posted to your Mileage Plus account. Miles earned through non-flight activity do not count towards Elite status. United, its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products and services of other participating companies and partners. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the passenger. The Mileage Plus Program, including accruals, awards and bonus miles offers, is subject to change without notice. United and Mileage Plus are registered service marks. For complete details about the Mileage Plus program, visit united.com.
Doesn't look so hot after the 25K miles from Delta for the same thing. However, if you were planning to buy an iPad anyway, now'd be the time to do it.
Old Sep 7, 2010, 3:53 pm

I bought a Mac a couple of days ago. I did it through MP Mall, but I also used the educational promo they currently have. I hope everything will post with no hassle (first time I shopped through MP Mall). I also checked the US and AA online shopping portals, but they offer 1 mile/dollar for apple vs 1.5 mile/dollar with UA.
Old Sep 7, 2010, 4:09 pm

Programs: Platinum
Originally Posted by HansGolden
However, if you were planning to buy an iPad anyway, now'd be the time to do it.
"Gift Certificates/Cards, iPhone 4G, iPad, ITUNES purchases, Gift Wrap and Shipping charges are not eligible for miles."

I found out after the fact.
Old Sep 7, 2010, 4:45 pm

Programs: UA 1K, 1.3mm
Originally Posted by koroleon
I bought a Mac a couple of days ago. I did it through MP Mall, but I also used the educational promo they currently have. I hope everything will post
I did the exact same thing about two weeks ago, miles already posted.
Old Dec 8, 2010, 5:20 am
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
Is there a way to earn miles with sky mall purchases?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.